9

I wasn't paying much attention as Jungkook carried me through the hallways and even up an elevator to their dorm. I was feeling too groggy to look around. Instead I held my arms weakly around his neck, trying my best to make it easier for him to carry my weight but I wasn't much help in the first place.

I groaned a little bit as he shifted my weight to fit us both through the door "Sorry." He said quietly.

"It's okay. Sorry that you had to carry me." I croaked back.

"Where should we put her?" Yoongi scratched his head as he looked around at everyone.

       No one answered as Jungkook answered instead by carrying me to one of the rooms. He then layed me on the bed and took my shoes off and put the covers over me.

"Okay, no moving from this spot. Not until you feel better." He said as he finished tucking me in.

I nodded "Can I... have some water?" I asked. I feel bad that he is having to take care of me, and that I'm taking someone's bed right now.

He nodded and hurried out of the room. Then Jin came in a few seconds later with a wash cloth and a small bowl in his hands. "I thought you might want to cool down a little bit." He smiled while he set the stuff on the small nightstand next to the bed.

I frowned and tried sitting up but someone pushed my shoulder back down "No moving I said." It was Jungkook with a glass of water in his hand and some pills in the other.

"Guys, really I'm okay. I just need a little sleep." I shook my head.

Jin felt my forehead "Your high fever says otherwise." He said before placing a cool wash cloth on my head. I have to admit that it actually felt good because I was burning everywhere at the moment.

"Here, take these." Jungkook handed me some pills and I took them while he gave me some water.

I coughed a little after drinking the water, but I couldn't help myself the water helped cool me down and soothed my throat a little bit. "Slow down. I don't know CPR if you were to choke on anything." Jungkook joked.

I smiled lightly at his attempt to make me laugh a little "Thank you Jungkook. I'm very thankful that you are helping me. And thank you Jin." I nodded to both of them.

Jin smiled before leaving the room. Jungkook looked unsure of what to do next "Do you, uh, need anything else?" He put his hands in his pockets and stood there.

I shook my head no "I'm fine. Thank you, I think I'll just rest now." I smiled weakly as I started to get sleepy.

       He nodded and then left the room hesitantly, making sure I really didn't need anything else. I smiled after he left, his cuteness making me happy. I eventually fell asleep when my eyes got heavier and heavier.

*******

I opened my eyes when I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket, taking me out of my deep rest. I took it out of my pocket and saw that it was Mark before I answered it. "Yoboseo?" I asked.

"Where the hell are you?! I woke up and you're not here and then I got a call from one of the members saying you're sick and won't be back for a while." Mark said instantly after I answered.

I took a deep breath and rubbed my eyes while I sat up in bed "I'm sorry Mark. I should have left you a note or something. I was trying to go to a meeting and thought I would be fine, but I got more sick. I just needed to rest for a little while. And don't worry, my friend istaking care of me. I just took a nap here." I explained.
"Where is 'here' exactly? I need to come pick you up." He said.