20

»Two days later«                 (^^^ picture is what Jayde looks like. Also I realize that the old picture got deleted and some peeps were commenting, so this is a new one! Sorry about that guys!)

"Namjoon, don't place your foot there! To the right a little, Yoongi! Jungkook oppa, you are looking perfect." I yelled to everyone as they were practicing their dancing. Jungkook winked playfully at me, making me blush, and Yoongi groaned along with Namjoon, but they quickly fixed their mistakes with the next move.

       I smiled at all of them as I sat in the corner of the practice room and watched them practice. Today was the day my mom and Jayde would arrive, but not until later in the day, so I had time to come and watch the boys practice for their comeback they would have in a few months. I visited the doctor yesterday and he cleared me off of bed rest early, thankfully, so I could stop being babied by Jungkook and the rest of them. Don't get me wrong, I love those boys, but honestly they sometimes make me wonder why fans obsess over these crazy maniacs. (JK I love you BTS!)

The boys finished up their dance and I smiled at Jungkook as he came and sat next to me, "Well done, oppa." I kissed his cheek and then I rested my legs on his legs that were crossed on the floor.

       He chuckled and rested his head against the wall while staring at me for a few seconds, making me blush and mess with my hands nervously in my lap. I couldn't help that every time he stared at me or did anything else, I would blush like a mad woman. Is this what a girl feels like when in a relationship? I wouldn't know because everything is all new for me, and I feel butterflies in my stomach every time I think about him or look at him.

Jungkook grabbed one of my hands to stop my nervous movements, "How are you feeling?"

I looked up andsmiled at him, the butterflies and nervousness melting away when he smiled at me, "I'm fine. My ribs still hurt quite a bit, but everything else is almost healed.

He smiled wider, "That is good. Your bruises are all gone." He examined my arm before gently kissing the hand that he was holding.

I blushed again, but then frowned when I realized something, "You know.... the police never found the girl that attacked me, did they?"

Jungkook's grip slightly tightened and he looked at the wall opposite from us, his jaw visibly clenching, "I'm so mad. I even spoke to her right outside of the bathroom. Not even knowing she had beaten you up, leaving you helpless on the other side of the door..." He trailed off.

I sighed and moved closer to him, grabbing his chin so he would look at me again, "Jungkook, you couldn't have prevented it in any way possible. I have never needed any protection around you guys, so I assumed it would be the same situation just simply taking a restroom break. Besides... that restroom was closer to the corner, so I assumed there wouldn't be as meany people going there."

He looked at me with a determined gaze, "I won't ever let that happen again. That's a promise. It'll either be me, one of the other members, or a bodyguard by your side. Especially out in busy public places."

I sighed again, suddenly feeling like a burden to him, "Jungkook, I will be okay. That was one time, and I'm sure I will be more careful of places I go, especially if I think it would be a danger to me. I won't need someone with me every time I go out, maybe just to busy public places like you said."

He frowned, but then nodded his head, "Okay, fine. But you should allow me to hire a bodyguard when you go to events with us or when you go by yourself to busy places."

I shrugged my shoulders in defeat, sure I wouldn't get much further in this discussion, "That's reasonable enough."

He smirked, "Now you won't be able to talk to any other guys when I'm not around."