The Intruder

This = thoughts

It was a cold and rainy night, the wind was howling as the trees swayed but Y/n was too busy studying for his finals in his room to notice the storm brewing outside. Y/n was just finishing up the last of his notes as he leant back to feel the oh so satisfying crack in his back as he stretched out his tense muscles.

Y/n Pov

*crack* "Ahhhhh that felt good. I never did understand how making your back crack could feel so great but hey I aint complaining" I got up to checkout the storm outside that I somehow failed to notice this entire time. "Damn it would suck to be stuck out in that right now, I wonder if there streets will be flooded tomor-" *Crash*. I was stopped mid-thought by the sound of a window breaking in the other room making me jump a bit at the sudden loud noise.  "What the hell was that? Could it be a robber...nah it couldnt be this is the 2nd floor and theres no way up to the window in there. It was probably caused by the storm. I guess theres only one way to find out."

3rd person pov

Y/n carefuly made his way to the room next door and slowly opened the door to see nothing but a smashed window and glass covering the floor. Seeing the room is empty y/n made his way to the winow to see if there's anything outside to give him an idea of what exactly managed to smash his window. As Y/n looked outside he couldnt really see anything out of the ordinary even if it was dark, there was no ladder to suggest it was a thief and nothing laying around. This left him very confused.

Y/n pov

"Ok how in the hell does a window break itself, this makes no sense...." I couldnt understand how a window can just break, there had to be a reason for it. There more I thought about it the more it confused me. Something began to feel off, it felt like I was being watched. And not just watched from a far by a stalker sort of watched but more like being hunted by a predator. I turned round to examine the room but couldnt see anything beyond what the moonlight from the window illuminated. Although I couldnt see much I was certain I wasn't alone. "Show yourself, I know someone's there" At first there was nothing but after a few seconds I noticed some movement next to the door and watched as the figure made their way to the edge of the light keeping themself concealed.

3rd person Pov

Y/n was at a standoff with the figure shrouded in shadows, he was calm but ready for anything that the figure might try. *Flash**BOOM* the thunder and lighning kicks off, lighting up the room and revealing the intruder to be none other than the notorious Jess the Killer. Despite being faced with such a dangerous intruder Y/n kept his cool and stayed strong......on the outside at least.

Y/n Pov

*Flash**Boom* "Yes! now I can finally see the bastard who decided they would want to try brea- oh fuck no....." I was hoping that I was just tired and seeing things, after all theres no way Jess the killer actually exists right?wrong. She was stood right infront of me playing with her butcher knife with that big grin looking me dead in my eyes. I noticed her move into the light before she began to speak. "Awww I was hoping for a bit more than that, you barely even flinched.... I guess you dont know who I am huh? The names je-" " Jess.... Jess the Killer" I interupted. " Oh so you do know who I am, I guess im more popular than I thought." She creepily says as she twirls her knife around. "I dont know if this is some kind of joke or cosplay but this isnt funny so I suggest you leave" I watched as she gave me a big toothy grin before continuing. "Oh come on now you know as well as I do that im the real deal" she says as she began to slowly get closer to me." But yet you dont seem even slightly scared which bothers me, most people at least jump or begin to break down but you dont even seem fazed" she began to lean forward with her arms folded behind her back. "oh im absolutely shitting myself but theres no way im gona let you realise that. Ha maybe you're not as scary as you thought, huh?" I watched as she stood back up normally again but I began to get the feeling that I just fucked up. "Oh is that so?" she began checking her knife "I guess we will have to change that, wont we?" she said as she looked up at me meanicingly."Uh oh" I thought before she flipped her knife into a backhand grip and swiped at me.