What a crazy day

Y/n Pov

I woke up from my slumber feeling oddly refreshed, even after last nights ordeal. I looked at the time an saw that it was 8:30 so I decided to jump out of bed to have a shower then get something to eat. As I stood up I began to stretch out my tense muscles too help me wake up before making my way to the bathroom and having a much needed shower. Half an hour had passed and I finally got out of the shower to get ready but wuickly realised that the only clothes I brought with me were those that I had on me so I quickyl checked the draws and cupboards to see what I could wear. But to my surprise I found all of my clothes inside. "Slenda must have got them for me while I was unconcious" I felt happy knowing that Slenda went out of her way to do that for me even though she barely knew me. "I need to properly thank Slenda for all this at some point but for now I really need something to eat." I made my way downstairs into the kitchen to see Benny, Jess and Clockwork sat at the table eating. " Morning everyone" "Morning Y/n" Benny and Clockwork replied. "Morning Fuckwit" Jess replied unsurprisingly. "I guess things would change that much over one night" I thought as I noticed that there was no trace of Slenda or Jane.  "Benny where are the others? Have they eaten already?" "Slenda went out somewhere and Jane prefers to eat alone so shes probably still sleeping." Benny explained, finishing up her breakfast. "Whys that?" I asked. " Well, she has very.... perculiar tastes compared to the rest of us." Benny said unsure of how to put it. "So what? Does she eat some sort of weird meal every morning or something?" I was kind of interested in what would put her off of eating with the others, its not something you often hear about. Benny got up with the others and put their dishes away before she made her way over to me, leant in close to my ear and poked her finger into my chest before saying something that I couldnt believe or rather didnt want to believe. "She has to eat hearts... human hearts to be exact" she said before leaning away from my ear. "Wha-" "Dont ask we dont know all the details either, neither Jane or Slenda will tell us but thats just how she is" Benny explained. I froze on the spot trying to process what she had just told me as Benny, Jess and Clockwork began to leave. "We ate everything that was left so we're going out to get more food so we'll be back in an hour." Benny said as she left closing the front door behind her. The slam of the door broke me out of my dumbfounded state and allowed the realisation that I'm now home alone with a hungry Jane to kick in. I quickyl checked the fridge to see if there was anything at all but Benny wasn't joking, there really wasn't any food  for you or Jane. "I really hope they stored Janes meal somewhere else otherwise I could be on the menu..." I could only hope that she was still asleep so that I had some time to come up with a plan to survive until the others got back. But that hope soon turned into fear as I heard Jane coming downstairs. "I just cant catch a break, can I..." Just when I thought things had calmed down Benny drops this bombshell on me and leaves.

To say I wasnt kind of pissed would be a lie but I had bigger problems to deal with. I went to leave the kitchen but the door swung open revealing a drowsy Jane. I froze up instantly but tried my best to act natural. "uhhh morning Jane, h-how you feeling?" I didnt get a response rather she just ignored me and made her way to the fridge but I made my way to the door as she did. "If you need me I'l be in my room...so uh yeh see ya!" quickly snuck into the other room and listened to Jane to see if there was any indication that she would be after me. I heard the fridge door open but then it briefly fell silent in the kitchen until I heard Jane slam the fridge shut making me jump and bolt upstairs. I quietly followed behind her and watched what she did and I didnt like what I saw. She drew out her knife before slowly entering my room looking for me. I had seen enough to know she was after me and didnt waste time hightailing back down the stairs. Lucky for me the mansion was big so there were plenty of places I could hide out in until the others got back. That is until I felt something grab the back of my shirt and throw me to the ground, I looked and saw Jane stood there staring at me with her knife out. "Fuck, she really is fast" I thought before realising Jane jumped at me trying to pin me down. On reflex I grabbed her arms, dug my foot in her stomach and using her own momentum against her, I kicked her over the top of me. Not wasting any time I got back up and darted down the hallway and around the corner before jumping into one of the spare rooms." I *Pant* cant believe *pant* that actually worked..." I said to myself. The sudden counter I performed on Jane had bought me just enough time to get away. 10 minutes had passed before I heard her in the corridoor searching the rooms one by one, getting louder and louder as she got closer so I jumped into the closet without thinking. She soon reached the room I was in and practically kicked the door in before she began looking around. "Fuck, maybe this wasnt such a good idea if she finds me in here I wont have anywhere to run!" I couldnt afford to stay in the closet, it would only be a matter of time before she found me. My only choice was to try running again when she had her back turned. I saw my chance and made a break for it but I only made it as far as the door before I felt a pair of arms coil around my waste and tackle me to the ground. I flipped over onto my back and tried to move away but Jane wasted no time pinning me down "Im getting a strong sense of deja vu..." Jane tilted her head to the side, watching me as she placed her hand over where my heart is which at this point was almost jumping out of my chest. "Jane, you dont have to do this! Just wait until the others come back and you will get what you want!" I shouted as I began to panic. She didnt reply, rather her attention was focused on my chest and my words fell on deaf ears. My eyes widdened as I saw Jane raise her knife, ready to strike, as she used her other hand to keep me pinned. She brought down the knife and I closed my eyes "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuu- " *Snicker* "Huh?" I opened my eyes to see Jane covering her mouth trying to hold in the laughter until I heard someone burst out laughing behind me. "PFFFFFFFFFFT HAHAHAHAHAH That was too damn good HAHAHA" Benny said hysterically. "Whats so funny!? She was trying to kill me!" I shouted in confusion. "HAHAHA No she wasnt, it was all a prank! And you fell for it hook line and sinker!" Benny said wiping a tear away. I noticed Jess and Clockworkd trying to stifle their laughter behind her and turned back to Jane. "This was all just a prank ?" "Yep, and you fell for every bit of it." Jane said as she chuckled.