Meeting the pasta family Pt 1

Thoughts *action*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n Pov:

I slowly came back from unconciousness, opening my eyes to see that is was still dark out and began to remember what happened during the night. I was hoping it was just a really bad dream but the fact that I wasnt in my room when I woke up told me that it wasnt a dream at all. I tried to move only to be stopped by a sudden sharp pain in my side making me fall back  into the bed."Damn that hurts, how hard did she hit me?". "I could have hit you harder" you head a voice say from the shadows. Before I could ask who was there Slenderwoman turned the light on slightly hurting my eyes. "Im surpised you didnt just keep the light off and stick to the shadows". "Theres no need, you are in our home now, you are at our mercy." she plainly responded. "Well thats....reassuring. Wait did you say im at your home? As in the Creepypasta manor?" " Yes I did" she responded. To say I was surprised would be an understatement I never thought they would actually bring me to their home. "Wait a minute I only brought up coming here with Jess, did she tell you about it?" "No, I heard your conversation through Jess when you asked her. I have a mental link with everyone who lives here so I can see and hear everything they do." She explained. "That sounds kind of intrusive if you ask me." "I assure you its not something I always do. I only use it when its necessary, like when someone goes missing for example" She said clearly hinting at recent events. "Now that I think about it how long was I out for?" "You have been unconcious for a whole day" She calmly said leaving me baffled. "A whole day?! So its now the following night?" I asked slightly panicked. "Yes, thats correct" she once again replied calmly like it doesnt concern her. "You really did hit me hard, didnt you?" I said shaking my head. "Like I said, I could have hit you harder" She responded clearly hinting that I should be grateful. "*Sigh* I will keep that in mind, thanks for not killing me. Never thought I would be thanking someone for not killing me.""Moving on, im sure you dont expect to stay here for free so you will have to pull your own weight while you are here, understand?" She stated. "Yes, I never intended to stay here for free although I never expected to make it here in the first place to be honest" You couldnt help but slightly laugh at the idea that you was actually gona stay in this home filled with supernatural killers and psychos. "We can talk about that another time but for now I want you to go and meet everyone in their rooms" she said. "How do I know they wont kill me the moment I walk in?" I questioned. "They all promised me that they wouldnt harm you unprovoked, so you can trust them" She said trying to reassure me. "*Sigh* Trust never did me much good for me in the past...." "Is something wrong?" She questioned. " No, nothing its fine." She paused for a moment trying to figure out what might be wrong before continuing. "Ok well come find me downstairs if you need anything, there other are in their rooms down the hall" Just as slenderwoman was about to leave she asked one more thing. "Oh I almost forgot, what is your name?" to which I replied "Y/n, Y/n L/n". "Y/n hm? Ok, call me slenda and remember to be careful these girls wont hesitate to kill you should you rub them the wrong way." I gave a quick nod and slenda left the room leaving me to go meet the others. "Better now than never, right?"

3rd Person Pov

Y/n carefully got out of bed making sure to he isnt hit by that sharp pain once again. He was surprised to find that the pain wasnt so bad now and made his way into the hallway to be met with 4 doors. None of the doors stood out from the rest so he decided to start with the closest and work his way down to the end. Y/n knocked and waited for a reply but got nothing back so he did it again but still nothing. Y/n decided to go inside to see if anyone was inside to be met with what looked like a dark gaming/bedroom with the only source of light being the Zelda game still running on the tv. However he couldnt see anyone in the room and decided to go inside to check out the zelda game.

??? Pov:

"Hehehe looks like hes taken the bait, this should be fun~"

Y/n Pov

When I walked inside I made my way to the tv at the end of the bed, sat down and picked up the controller to try it out. "The Legend of Zelda huh? I havent played this in years..." Once I finished reminiscing on the past I began to play the game. Only problem was that the controller wasnt working, none of the buttons would do anything. I checked the controller to see it was plugged in  so I checked the tv to make sure the screen hadnt froze but that was fine too. What caught my eye was Link in the game, he  looked like a girl. I got closer for a better look to make sure I wasnt seeing things but it only confirmed my suspicions, Link definately looked like a girl. "Maybe they modded it or something?"  As I was about to turn it off a text box popped up at the bottom of the screen, [So you finally came. Ive been waiting you know.] it said. I was very confused and creeped out by  the way it seemed to be directed at me and immediately went to turn it off but nothing happened.
Then another text box appeared,[Awww whats the matter? Rage quiting so soon?]. Now I was officially freaked out theres no way the game could have been talking to me which made me think someone was hiding and controlling the game from the shadows. " Show yourself already, im done with your little prank."

??? Pov

"Looks like its time to make my grand entrance"

Y/n Pov

The  tv suddenly went black and the room fell silent for a moment before the tv lit back up with a static screen. I looked around the room to make sure someone wasnt sneaking up on me but when I turned back I was met with 2 hands reaching out and grabbing the side of the tv. The sudden appearance of the hands made me stumble back and fall over the controllermaking me face-plant the floor. I quickly remeber the imminent threat coming from the tv and turn towards the tv to see a girl dressed as Link slouched over with her dark blonde hair covering her eyes. " Who are you?" I asked still shaken up by her sudden appearance only to get a death glare through her hair with 2 crimson eyes stairing into my very soul. Without a word she launched herself straight at me, I closed my eyes, put up my guard and prepared for the worst but it never came. Even though she launched herself at me she didnt touch me. Baffled I opened my eyes and moved my arms away to see her stood holding her stomache and mouth trying to hold in the laughter but ultimately fails. "PFFFT HAHAHAHA Your reaction was priceless! I cant believe I got you so damn good. I heard you had nerves of steel" she said between fits of laughter as I got up. It didnt take long for me to realise that she was talking about my run-in with Jess. "Wait, so you're not trying to kill me?" I questioned."Nope we promised slenda not to *giggles* but she didnt say anything about scaring you to death" she teased leaning in closer. "*sigh* cut me some slack, its not everyday you see someone crawl out of a tv and attack you. Note to self never watching The Ring again..." "Hey you did better than I thought at least some people I did that to died from the shock alone." She said to try cheering me up. "That doesnt make me feel much better..." I said facepalming before I got a better look at her. I was surprised that she was pretty hot like jess. She seemed to have a body similar to that of a swim model, was around the same height as me and her eyes were pure black with red pupils which I found weird but oddly mesmerising to look at. "So, whats your name?" she asked. "Y/n, Y/n L/n" I said. "Y/n huh? I like it." she complimented.  "And yours?" I asked. "Just call me Benny" she happily replied. "It was nice meeting you Benny, even if you did try scaring the life out of me." I teased. "Dont push it Y/n or I might have to kick things up a notch~" She was clearly teasing me back but I couldnt shake the feeling that she was kind of serious as well. "I will keep that in mind, anyway I need to go see the others now I will see you later Benny." I said. "See ya Y/n" Benny said as I was leaving the room but before I could she added one more thing. " Oh and Y/n next you wanna stare just ask, ok?" She said with a cheeky grin plastered across her face. My face became slightly red making her laugh again as I left the room."Well that was something......" I thought.

Benny Pov

"Well that was fun~ I wonder how the others will be with him... *giggles* I think thing's just got a lot more interesting around here."

Tell me what you guys think, comments are much appreciated and I hope you enjoyed it.

PS: Im open to any ideas some of you might have for the story. Im kinda winging it at the moment so I should be able to add in new characters or send the story in a certain direction if I like the ideas you guys give me.