Angels respect

I know it's taken way too long for this next chapter and I can't express how sorry I am for that but its finally here so hopefully you guys enjoy it. And there's somethinf I'd like to clarify about the filler I did in case some people are confused about where it stands in the story. It was simply meant as  little something for people to read along side the situation update. It doesnt affect anything in the main story, like I said it was just there so that people had a little something to read alongside the boring update. That aside I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

--The next day—

It was midday by the time I had woken up, clearly exhausted by yesterday's events. "Why didn't anyone wake me up sooner?" I asked myself as I climbed out of bed and got ready. As I finished dressing myself and left my room I made my way downstairs to see what the others were up to and grab a bite to eat. There wasn't anyone inside the living room surprisingly so I checked the kitchen but only found Benny who was rummaging through the cupboards. "Hey." I greeted Benny making her stop and look back at me "Oh hey , you're finally up." "Yea, I overslept. What're you looking for anyway?" I asked. "Something to eat. Slenda took Clockwork, Jane and Ann to town to get food and other supplies that was left behind." She said as she continued moved onto the next cupboard. "I guess that's better than letting all the food go to waste." "Yep. Oh by the way, what's the time?" she suddenly asked so I checked the clock. "It's 12:45." "Uh oh Angel wanted me to get her at 12:30 could you go get her for me? She's in her room at the moment." Benny requested as she turned to me in mild worry. "Oh yea sure." I made my way back upstairs to Angel's room and knocked on the door but didn't get an answer so I knocked again, still nothing. "Angel I'm coming in." I said, carefully opening the door as I peered inside. I looked around her room but there was no sign of her "Weird... I thought Benny said she was in her room." I mumbled. As I was about to leave the room I heard the bedroom door close and lock from the outside. I frantically shook the door handle hoping it would open but the door didn't budge an inch. "What the hell?! This must be another one of Benny's pranks." I said when suddenly I heard the bathroom door open and Angel came strolling out... in nothing but a towel that hugged her curvy figure and barely contained her glistening chest. We stared at each other for a moment not quite registering what was going on then it clicked. "Oh fuck! Sorry Angel!" I shouted in surprise as I turned away. "What's this? Suddenly grew a pair and thought you'd come peek on me?" Angel teased. "N-no I-" I started but the sound of a sword being unsheathed cut me off. "I'm still a bit pissed about yesterday and now you decide to pull a stunt like this? Something tells me you don't like living." Angel said menacingly as she slowly walked towards me with her sword by her side in one hand and held up her towel with the other. "Angel seriously I didn't mean to! Benny told me to come get you but when I came in I didn't find you and then door locked behind me!" I tried to explain. "So this is Benny's doing then?" she asked. I quickly nodded hoping she wouldn't skin me. She sighed and put the sword away "So any idea what she's up to?" she asked as she turned back to me. "Not a clue." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Angel walked to her bed and sat down as she began to think but I had some slightly different worries. "Hey um Angel?" "Hm?" she hummed as she looked at me. "Could you maybe put some clothes on? It's kinda...distracting." I asked trying not to look directly at her. "Why? Is there something wrong with me sitting in a towel?" she asked trying to act innocent. "Don't you feel embarrassed sitting there in nothing but a towel with a guy in the room?" "Not in the slightest." She stated. "So you're just going to stay in a towel then?" "Is there something wrong with my body?" she asked. "What!? no no no that's not what I mean, it's just-" "Hahaha your reactions are priceless. You're far too kind hearted. And that's the one thing that annoys me about you." She said her tone becoming slightly more serious. "What?" I said in surprise. "You're far too soft for your own good. I'm sure we've said this before but that softness will get you killed." She said. "This conversation took a sudden turn... Well I've got by alright so far." "Alright then let me ask you something, did you bring those girls here because you didn't want any more deaths yesterday?" Angel asked. "Yes..." I said a bit unsure of where she was going with this. "Ok then let's play a little what if game. What if instead of scarecrow coming to save them Zalga teleported all of her proxies into the mansion to attack?" she asked making my eyes go wide. "Nobody knew that she could do that until it happened so nobody would have been ready to fight. Your soft hearted decision to spare them could have got everyone here killed." Angel said bluntly which hit hard. I never even thought of the possibility and she was completely right. "But..." Angel started somehow getting from the bed to inches from me without me noticing. "While what you did was risky and that soft hearted side of you annoys me I respect you for standing for what you believed was right." Angel said now speaking with a more gentle tone. "Angel I-" I started but then the door suddenly unlocked and burst open smashing into my back and knocking me over. "Gaaah stop with this touchy feely heart to heart bullshit this is so boring!" Benny whined. "Oww Benny what the hell!?" I shouted when I suddenly felt something large and soft in one of my hands and unconsciously squeezed it. "Please don't tell me that's what I think it is..." I mentally pleaded. I slowly turned my head back to my hand and could feel myself turn pale. I was on top of Angel, my hand planted firmly on one of her breasts. I quickly let go and scrambled backwards until I hit the wall next to the door. Benny was already long gone she knew exactly was about to happen and had no intention of waiting around. I on the other hand was mid mental breakdown as my brain couldn't decide if I was scared or happy after getting a handful of one of Angels large fun bags. Angel held the towel against her as she slowly got up her hair covering her eyes so I couldn't even see her expression as she walked to her dresser. She grabbed her sword once again and made her way towards me. There was no way I could get out in time so all I could do was sit there and hope she wasn't going to maim me for what I did even if it was an accident. I closed my eyes and readied myself as I heard her stop next to me. "Calm down I'm not going to do anything to you." I heard Angel say. "Then why did you get your sword?" I asked still wary. "I said I wouldn't do anything to You I never said Benny was off the hook." Angel clarified. I sighed in relief as I got up and brushed myself off. "Thanks Angel." I said. "Are you thanking me for letting you off the hook or thanking me for letting you get a handful~" she said playfully making me go red but before I could retort she continued. "You're too easy to mess with." She giggled. "Screw you..." I mumbled. "Now if you'll excuse me I have a Link reject to punish." She said as she strolled out of the room. "Did she forget she's still in just a towel?".