Update/Questions

I didnt want to make a chapter to do this sort of thing but im kind of stuck right now with what I should do with Jane. I dont know how I should portray her in this story. If you guys didnt know ive kinda been making the story up as I go so now im a little bit stuck. Basically Ive read a few creepy pasta stories that had Jane in them and shes been portrayed in a few different ways. For example in one story she was more like a demon or given a second chance by slenda but had to survive on human hearts or something like that and in another she was more or less normal but had a boost in her physical abilities because she was Slendas Proxy. So im asking you guys what sort of character you think she should be in this story.

Just to make things clear I will complete the plan for the chapter tonight and see what sort of ideas people come up with during the day and if I like someones idea I may change it. And if you guys have any random questions for me in general feel free to ask .

Sorry that this isnt an actual story update but I plan to get the next proper chapter up by friday/saturday (UK TIME) so I will only be looking at different ideas on thursday and some of friday.

And tell me if there are any other Fem CP characters you might want added to the story and I will see what I can do.

Looking forward to hearing from everyone and please dont kick my ass for this....