Spin the bottle! (>FILLER<)

I feel like I might get a lot of shit for this chapter but I'm a bit of a tight spot with the main story at the moment so bear with me. This chapter was actually a draft I had for a chapter near the begging of the story but I left it out because I didnt really like where I was going with it at first and it didnt feel like it fit the story. But god knows how many months/chapters later its finally been re-written and uploaded for you guys to hate or love. I'll bore you with whats going on with the main story after the filler so for now I hope you enjoy.

I was lying in bed chilling out when I heard a knock at my door "come in!" the door opened revealing Jane. "Hey Jane what's up?" "The others want you to come downstairs for a bit." She said. "What do they need me for?" "Benny and Jill have a game they want everyone to try and they want you to join in." she explained. "I don't know if I like the sound of that..." "Just suck it up and get your ass down there otherwise they're gona drag you down there." She ordered. With a sigh I hoped off my bed and made my way down to the living room with Jane.

The moment we walked in I knew what they wanted to play, they were all sat in a circle with a bottle in the middle of them. I didn't know why they wanted to play it but I didn't like it one bit and tried to quietly leave but Jane slammed the door behind me stopping me from escaping. "I uhh need to go to the bathroom." "Uh huh nice try. Sit your ass down." Jane ordered. I accepted defeat knowing that there's no point arguing and sat down between Benny and Jane. Everyone was here, even Slenda was playing to my surprise. "Now that everyone is here let's get the show on the road shall we? But first the rules" Benny announced with a mischievous grin. "This is going to be a game of truth or dare, the person who has the bottle land on them has to choose truth or dare and the person who spun the bottle has to ask them a question. BUT if you choose truth and we think you're lying or pick dare and refuse it or fail then you will be put through a punishment game." she continued. "What's the punishment game exactly?" "That's a secret." Benny said with a wink making me worried as this sort of felt like a set up to fuck with me. "Let's get started already, I wanna get some more dirt on people" Jill said giggling evilly. "Alright then, let's get started!" Angel said as she spun the bottle. I never thought spin the bottle could be so intense, my heart was beating out of my chest as I waited for it to land on someone. There's no telling what they would ask me or tell me to do they're all too unpredictable. The bottle eventually stopped and was pointing at Jess "Fuck" she cursed realising she was first, "Oh boy this could get messy" I thought. "Alright Jess, truth or dare?" Angel asked. "*Sigh* Truth." Jess replied already regretting her choice to play. "Have you ever kissed a guy before?" Angel asked. Both me and Jess turned a bit red in the face as the same memory flashed through our minds but thankfully nobody noticed. "N-no I haven't" Jess lied clearly embarrassed by the question. "Maybe you should spend less time stabbin and more time smoochin" Jill teased. "Don't make me cut you..." Jess threatened reaching for her knife. "Just spin the bottle already!" Benny shouted Jess glared at Benny before spinning it again this time landing on Jackie. "Truth or dare? Jess asks "Dare." Jackie replied. "I dare you to punch Angel in the arm as hard as you fucking can." she ordered and without another word she did just that knocking Angel over from the force. "Payback bitch." Jess said with a big grin. "Fuck you! Hurry up and spin the bottle Jackie." Angel said.

Jackie spun the bottle which landed on Clockwork next. "Truth or Dare" Jackie asked "Truth" Clockwork confidently answered. "Have you ever kissed a guy before?" Jackie asked making you and Clockwork go red as Benny burst out laughing. "Are we missing something here?" Angel asked Benny. "The day after he got here I made a bet with him and won so he had to do what I say. I told him to kiss Clockwork for 5 seconds straight and he did but it caused her to have a tick and chase him around. When I got everyone to help we found her pinning him to the wall kissing him with everything she had! It was so damn funny!" "Seriously!?" Angel, Jill, Ann and Jackie shouted turning to look at you and clockwork. I was scratching my face slightly laughing and she was trying to hide her embarrassment. "Jess it looks like clockwork beat you to it." Jill teased. "Jill, I'm going to kick your ass once were done here..." Jess threatened clearly holding back the urge to lunge for her. Clockwork quickly reached for the bottle and spun it making it point at Angel, "T-truth or dare?" Clockwork asked. "Hmmmmm Dare." Angel replied. "Uuuuummm I dare you to kiss Ann!" clockwork yelled "Is that all? Ha! Too easy." Angel said confidently as she grabbed Ann and pulled her into a deep kiss making everyone go wide-eyed. Ann struggled at first but eventually gave in to Angel. She eventually released Ann and gave Clockwork a triumphant look as Ann recovered from the surprise attack. "Never do that again..." Ann warned as she wiped her mouth. "My turn!" Angel shouted as she spun the bottle and it landed on... me "Shit". I looked at Angel who was giving me a very mischievous grin, "Truth.Or.Dare~?" she asked. I felt like I was screwed either way at this point. "Fuck it, Dare!" I shouted. Her expression told me that I did exactly what she wanted. "I dare you to passionately kiss Jess for 10 seconds." she said. "WHAT!?" Both me and Jess yelled. "RIP" I heard benny mutter next to me. "What the fuck Angel!" Jess shouted. "Pucker up for Romeo Jess~" Angel teased. "Angel can't you dare me to do something else? I don't think she will let me do it and I don't want to know what she would do to me if I tried..." "Nope! If she refuses to do it then you both get put into the punishment game." Angel said evilly. "Jess don't you thi-" I was cut off by Jess grabbing me and pulling me into a deep kiss out of nowhere making the room fall silent. 10 seconds passed and she quickly pulled away as red a tomato, "Happy!?" she shouted to Angel but nobody responded, it was like a repeat of what happened with me and clockwork.