Step Two: Go on the Trip

"Gabby! Wake up! We're here!"

Gabrielle could feel someone shaking her arm, waking her up from her deep and peaceful sleep. She groaned and decided to be stubborn and continue her sleep; Hoping to catch a few more minutes of deep slumber before they arrive.

They left for the airport on the afternoon of Monday, after submitting all of their homework and projects to each class before each year level boarded in their respective flights. They arrived in Romania after long hours of exhausting plane travel and after that, they still need to take a bus from the airport to their final destination-which was Bran Castle.

Gabrielle felt her nose being flicked. She groaned in annoyance and pain, before snapping her eyes open to see Adona flicking her nose. She glared at her which caused the redhead to look at her sheepishly.

"Come on we're the last ones to leave because of your heavy sleeping habits!" Adona exclaimed, as she stood up and got her small bags that are placed in the compartment above their seat in the bus. Their heavy travel bags were at the bus' trunk. In which the bell boys from the hotel carried inside a little while ago.

"Well, it's not my fault! I have a lot to do and traveling all the way here wasn't a walk in paradise either! My butt is clenching in pain! Mind you!" Gabrielle exclaimed in equal frustration but Adona just laughed at the grumpiness of her friend and marched down the bus with the brunette trailing behind her along with her own bags.

They stood in the back of the crowd of senior students, who were able to make it in the trip; As they listen to their assigned teacher to tell them more about their trips activities. Gabrielle and Adona listened intently on the talking teacher as she tells them about their itinerary for two weeks.

However, Gabrielle's attention flew around her surroundings. Her eyes traveled around to inspect the view from where she is. Beautiful mountains and tall trees surrounding them, a beautiful five-story Victorian-style hotel, with a beautiful sky blue facade, that seemed to be newly painted.

She also spotted a thick forest behind the hotel with the infamous Bran Castle which is still standing proudly after hundreds of years since it was built but the whole castle doesn't look like it was a hundred years old, but more like it was built a decade ago; with its red-painted roof from its dull gray colored facade. 

It looks like it came out of a fairytale from afar but to her no matter how beautiful it looks, it brings her a strange horrific feeling that makes no sense to her but aside from the old fortress, the whole atmosphere was peaceful and relaxing.

She would love to stay there. If only it weren't for the odd weather and the creepy weird castle that was behind the hotel that they were staying. She had some eerie feeling about that castle, especially when she first saw it when she came down the bus earlier.

The crowd of people is getting smaller and smaller until it was only her standing there, staring at the castle.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

She heard a female voice spoke out beside her. She snapped her head to the side, only to see one of their tour guides for their trip also looking at the castle.