Step Six: Cry a Lil' Bit

A flail!

Gabby grabbed the old weapon that still has some dust and cobwebs on it. She sneezed once the dust got into her nose, her allergy to dust was starting up again. "Ah crap," She says after her fifth sneeze.

She wanted to get out as soon as possible because her allergy was getting annoying but before she could exit the room, her attention was captured by a shiny object. She came closer and saw that the said object was embedded in the wall.

Her hand touched it and removed the cobwebs that covered most of it. Once she saw what it was, her eyes widened in shock. The object was made of gold, it has diamonds encrusted on it also. It was truly remarkable to find such a beautiful piece in the rotting underground room. The design, however, was quite weird.

It was like a triangle and a circle was fused in together. Gabby was mesmerized by it. It looks like a hidden treasure and fate made her find it. She could already picture how much it would cost if she took it home! She was a rich woman! Smiling widely, she tried to pluck it out of the wall.

"Hey, Gabby did you find anything?" Andrew's voice called out and she could already hear his footsteps coming closer.

Panicking, Gabby tried to pluck it out faster but the thing was stuck inside and it was so hard to peel off and her fingers keep slipping from the smooth surface of the gold. 

"What are you doing?" 

She jumped high up in the air once the voice echoed in the room, Gabby quickly hid the golden object behind her and faced - confused looking Andrew. "Oh nothing much, just snooping around." She lied... Well partly.

Andrew didn't seem to believe her, so Gabby quickly tried to divert his attention. "Oh, by the way, I found a weapon! Let's get her out of there quick!" Gabby removed herself from the wall and raised her hands to cover the sight over her shoulder. Luckily, Andrew is not that tall to see behind her.

"Oh thank goodness, then," Andrew looked relieved and took the weapon Gabby was offering him. He quickly ran to the other side to remove the lock on Jessica's door. While Andrew was trying to free Jessica, Gabby was taking backward steps slowly and sneaking a peek towards the two people, to see if they may notice her.

Luckily, the two seemed too focused on the door so, with one more step, she entered the room again and quickly searched the room for a weapon to remove the golden object from the wall. Her eyes scan frantically as she hears the lock slowly becoming loose. She only had a limited time before they look for her.

There were also footsteps, lots of them, echoing from the top of the staircase in which they came from. "Sh*t! they found help," Gabby whispered to herself as she turns everything upside down in the forsaken room to find anything sharp and thin. 

Then, she remembered her phone. "Aha!" Gabby quickly removed the back cover of her phone that covers the battery and quickly started scraping it against the wall. She really dug deep and kept hitting it.