Step Three: Burn the Wicked Witch

It has been two days since Gabby saw the shadow on one of the castle's windows and it was making her lose some sleep. Every time she looks at the castle her curiosity will rise up, thus making her restless and irritated.

She tried to avoid looking at it but it seemed to be an impossible task since their room had the best view of the castle, and it also didn't help that her bed is near the window. She tried to switch beds with Adona but the redhead just ignored her and told her to stop smoking weed after confessing what she saw on the castle a few nights ago.

This night was no different from the others. The moon shining its light towards the castle, giving it a beautiful glow, along with the stars in the night sky, making the scene more like it came out of a fairytale, in which a beautiful charming prince lived.

For anyone to see this nightly beauty will be amazed and delighted by such a rare sight, unfortunately for her, it looks like the castle was mocking her. Irritating her to no end, like it knows she hates it and it wants to irk her even more and the moon and stars are its allies.

She tossed and turn again for the umpteenth time that night, finding the right position that makes her comfortable and also blocking her view from the castle. Unfortunately, whenever she tried to turn to the opposite side of the bed, which doesn't have the view of the castle, lays her loudly snoring roommate who had no mercy to her ears.

Gabby tried everything to stop herself from killing Adona in her sleep, and just focused on getting some sleep herself but when she turns to her side, she sees the castle, so it's either she suffers from a sleeping monster or the creepy castle.

 Finally, she just stared at the ceiling with eyes wide open and started to count sheep until she feels sleepy.

After the hundredth sheep, she was still wide awake. She said a silent cursed and forced her eyes closed and forced herself to sleep, which only lasted for five minutes before her eyes snapped open again.

Gabby released a defeated sigh and just sat up on her bed, dangling her legs towards the side. Frustrated, she buried her face in her hands and forced herself to be reasonable.

She looked up to see the castle that had been making her restless for a couple of nights now and glared at it, she had this overwhelming urge to damn it to hell and burn it to the ground. She didn't know why she hated that castle so much but she knew that it was the source of frustration for her, it didn't even do anything to her, yet she feels it brings her some afflicted feelings.

Deciding she had enough, she stood up from her bed and decided to go out on the balcony again, after that night she never dared to come to the balcony, but tonight she made a decision to confront her fears and finally stand up to her enemy.

The Bran Castle.

She slid open the glass door and stepped out into the cold night air, she closed the door carefully after she got out, hoping not to wake Adona from her deep sleep and not wanting to let the cold air get inside their room. She placed her hands on the cold metal of the railing and gripped it hard, Gabby stood silently while scowling at the castle.

How To Annoy Dracula ✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें