CHAPTER 2

Alexander's POV:

I was driving right now I'm going to my parents house cause my mom want the whole family to have a breakfast together since it was so rare the we're all in the same country cause all of us travel in different places because of our works.

After a 1 hour drive from the city of London I finally arrive in my parent house. This house were the kind of house that is peaceful it was so far from the city. This is were me and my siblings grew up.

Me my brother and my sister always run around in here. We would go to the lake sometimes to go for a swim or we will play hide and seek in the maze that is made of bushes. We would also ride some horse and go to our tree house and look at the stars. I love my family. I'm grateful that my mom and dad raise us to who we are right now even though they were busy too they put us first before work and I admire their love for each other. I promise myself that one day when I found the girl for me I will treat her how my dad would treat my mom.

I park the car and I see a black Lamborghini and a black Audi and I knew already that my siblings were here already. I enter the house and I see Emma, I run up to her and hug her so tight. She look shocked haha.

Emma was our nanny she was like my second mother. She was a Filipino. She's been in here since I was a kid. She treat us like her own child and I miss her especially her cookies..

Emma: Oh my goodness Alexander Louis Stanford you scared me!!!!

Alex: hahaha sorry Emma I just miss you so muchhh...

She shakes her head and smile at me.

Emma: you and your siblings were really going to kill me. Aubrey and Aaron do the same thing you did.

Alex: where are them by the way?

Emma: they were at the garden playing with Sky

Alex: okay I'll go now I miss that dog too. Bye Em.

I go to the garden and see Sky chasing Aaron while Aubrey were laughing at the scene. I wistle to get Sky's attention and  he immediately run up to me and tackle me to the ground while liking my face.

Alex: hahaha I miss you too buddy.

I got up now and Aubrey hug me too.

Aubrey: I miss you so much..

Alex: I miss you too princess.

Aaron came to me and give me a bro. Hug.

Aaron: I miss you bro. And thanks for Sky he won't stop chasing me.

Alex: you owe me one. Where's mom and dad?

Aubrey: in the kitchen making breakfast they will come out sooner.

The three of us walk to the table in the garden we all sat on the couch and continue to talk and laugh. God... I miss them.. after some minutes my mother came out with foods and some maids helping her. Me and my brother and siter walk to our mom and help her. After putting all the food on the table everyone sit on their seats.

Mom: aww I miss my babies so much...

Alex: we miss you too mom and dad.

Dad: so any news guys?

Aubrey: uhhhmm actually I have something to uhhhmm tell you guys...

She said nervously. We all look at her waiting.

Aubrey: ihaveaboyfriend

She said it so fast but I catch up to it everyone have a wide eyes. My sister were so picky about a guy so whoever this guy is he was a one lucky guy.

Dad: it's fine princess we all knew you won't do anything without thinking about it... so who is the lucky guy?

Aubrey: Shawn Mendes...

Mom: oohh I heard about that kid he was a singer too right?

Aubrey: yeah...

I look at my siter with a dorky smile on her face. Well someone is in love. I normally don't like any guys around my sister but I think this Shawn guy makes her happy so it's fine but I still need to have some investigation.

We all finish our breakfast while telling each others different story that happened for the last month. I miss the feeling of being comfortable and being with this people. They all were so important to me.

Me and my sibling go to the stable where all of the horse stay. Me, Aaron and Aubrey have our own horses. When we got there we all get them out. We all get up on our horses and let walk. I go beside my sister while Aaron make his horse run.

Alex: so my little princess has a boyfriend and didn't decide to tell her handsome brother?

I make a fake hurt sound and put my hand on my heart. Aubrey look at me and smile.

Aubrey: I'm sorry we're just keeping it slow but you'll meet him soon don't worry.

Alex: so how's he treating you?

Aubrey: pretty great he was so caring, funny, great, gentleman, talented and especially hot and handsome.

Alex: but not higher than me right?

Aubrey: nope no one will replace you my prince.

Alex: hahaha I know princess. So race to the lake?

Aubrey: game

We each make our horse run towards the lake. I can see the sparkle in her eyes when she was talking about him and I can tell she really do likes him or more.

When we arrive we all let the horse drink some waters frome the lake while we sat on the ground and look at the view. We were all talking about some random things that we think.

When it was getting darker we all decided to go back. Everyone go and eat dinner after that we all go to our room. I decided to take a shower.

After getting a shower and relaxing my self I change into some boxers I always sleep like this just this. I go to my bed I lay down ready to go on a peaceful sleep when my phone decided to ring. I groan on the pillow and answer the phone.
It was my manager.

Megan: Hello Alex I just want to inform you that you will have a photoshoot after tomorrow for LOVE magazine and expect you to be there okay and also you will have someone with you. It was a themed for a couple so yeah.

Alex: who will be my partner?

Megan: you'll meet her there it's a surprise...

She said and I can hear her smirking right now...

Megan: by the way how's the whole family?

Alex: still the same it's pretty great to be back home with them.

Megan: I'm sure it is okay I have to go now and you need some sleep bye bye lex lex.

Alex: don't call me that. Okay bye now megs.

She hung up and I finally decided to sleep while thinking who might be my partner is.

_______________________________________________________________

A/N:

   So hope you guys like this chapter don't worry I'll update soon.

   Please give his a start and comment down some of your ideas thanks....