CHAPTER 31

Alex's POV:

  I still can't believe that she's here right now. I mean it's been years and after everything that happen between us... "You look buff" She said standing in front of me with the same smile that I fell in love to.

"Well you... look... More mature" I said to her. "Well what can I say? Studying as a medical student in Harvard can be really tough" She said chuckling.

we were both just looking at each other until someone clear her throat. I look at Aubrey to see her looking at me then to Kendall... Shit!, I forgot they're here too!!.

"Uh Hazel this are my friends..." I said and introduce all of them one by one. "And this is my Girlfriend Kendall Jenner" I said introducing Kendall.

"Oh I heard about you a lot!... Your a part of those Kardashians right?" Hazel ask. "Yup, that's me" Ken said and I see her giving a fake smile to Hazel.

"Well It must be easy to get everything handed to you... especially your career" Hazel said.

Aubrey's POV:

"Well its not actually handed to me, I work hard for it too" Ken said. I was glaring at Hazel. I don't even know what the fuck is she doing here.

She hurt my brother and I can't forget the way Alex hurt himself because of the pain this bitch caused. I don't want to see my brother like that again.

This girl basically means trouble. I don't like anything about her being in here. "What are you doing here Hazel?" I ask her.

"Wait didn't your dad told you anything?" she ask us. "We'll I won't be asking you if he does" I said to her. We both know we don't like each other and you can see it in our eyes.

"I heard that you're engaged now" she said looking at my hands then to Shawn then back to me. "You really did change, I mean from princes to.." she look at Shawn for st then to me.

"a Singer" she said. "Well maybe because I'm not like someone who go and do anything just to look good for a someone who doesn't even fit her" I said to her smirking.

"Tell me Hazel. How many prince dump you?" I said glaring at her. "Okay I think that is enough" Alex said getting between us. "I guess I'll see you soon alex" she said walking.

"I'm not done yet Aubrey" she said walking past me. I mimick what she said. We hear the elevator door close making Alex and  Aaron sigh.

"Damn! Girl!! you must really hate her!" Kylie said. "Hate is an understatement Kylie" I said looking at them. "I actually despise her with all of me" I said.

"Aubrey that's enough" Alex said making me turn to her. "Oh fuck it! don't tell me you still care about that bitch!" I said to him raising my eyebrow along with Ken.

"It's not like that" He said. "Then what is it like brother?" I ask him. "She's still a family friend Aubrey, you might want to show some respect and act based on your position" he said.

"Are you kidding me?!, you actually take her side in this?" I ask him in disbelief. "Okay guys just calm down" Aaron said. "I think we're all tired" Taylor said.

"What?! I'm just saying she's right Aubrey, You used to date Princes until you go downgraded with some teenager who tried to rape you!! and now you're with a singer who cheated on you" he said making me snap.