CHAPTER 36

Aubrey's POV:

I was on the house that my grandparents gave to me by secret before they die. They told me to not tell anyone about this place, because there will be time when I need to get away from everything which is right.

This place become my own world, This was like that place where you can be yourself, the place where you can find your peace, No pain, No sadness. I always go here when things gets hard.

I go here because when I enter this house every problem I have just slip away. It sometimes seems like my grandparents build this house to be a another universe for me. a universe where I can be whatever I want to be.

I was playing the piano when my phone rings. I shigh and look at it. eveyone in my family has been trying to contact me since I left In all honesty what that guy did to me hurt me more than anything.

If I want to be away from him and all the drama I needed to cut everyone out. I look at it to see Kendall calling me. I furrow my eyebrows but answer it. She's been texting me saying she needed to tell me something important.

About Alex, I haven't heard anything from him and I'm happy with it. I don't know what I might do if I see him again. "Ken" I said answering it.

"Aubrey, I need your help" she said. "About what?" I ask. "I know you have your own problems to deal with but I don't know what to do" she said. "What is it Ken, you're making me nervous" I said to her.

"Have you heard anything about Alex, or are you in any communication with him?" she ask. "No, I cut everyone our of my life for now" I said to her. "Aubrey... I'm pregnant and your brother is the father" she said.

"Wait... what?!! Kendall you need to tell him" I said. "I can't, but for now I need to get away i can't let the public know" She said. "You can come here, No one knows about this place" I said.

"Are you sure?, I was just going to ask you a great place to go, I don't want to be a bother to you" she said. "Hey, I might be mad at my brother and his bitch but I won't let my niece or nephew to get hurt, You're like a sister to me Ken and I'll always be here for you" I said to her.

"Thank you so much Aubrey, I owe you a lot" she said to me. "No problem, Now I'm just gonna get Shawn to bring you here" I said to her. "Okay, I'll start preparing now" she said. "Okay see you soon Kenny" I said. we hung up.

I sat down on the couch and call shawn. "Hey babe" he said. "Hey, i need to ask you for a favor, I'll explain everything when you get here" I said to her. "Okay what is it?" he ask. "I need you to being Kendall here" I said to him.