CHAPTER 9

Kendall's POV:

Alex come back to his house a week ago and the doctor said he can use crutches after 2 weeks so he will be able to do that a week from now.

I was cooking some food for the both of us right now. He was upstairs watching I don't know what. After I prepare our lunch I put it in a tray then go upstairs to the bedroom.

I walk in and saw Alex trying to stand up using his crutches. He look at me terrified that he get caught on doing something he's not supposed to do.

Ken: What the hell are you doing?!!

Alex: I-I was j-just trying t-to... get up.

Ken: what did I told you for million times now?

Alex: come on Ken I'm not a baby.

Ken: I know you're not but you're acting like one!!

Alex: I can handle myself Kendall.

Ken: Well the last time I check you have some broken bones in you!!

Alex: Kendall I'm fucking fine we always argue about this!!

Ken: because you aren't even listening to me Alex!!

Alex: then don't act like my mom because you're not my mom!!!

I was fighting the tears to fall down now. Me and Alex have been arguing about this stuff because he was such a kid about it. I get it that he always want to seem so strong but I don't want him to hurt himself.

Ken: I just want to take care of you.... you should be thankful!!

Alex: ohhh so I have a debt on you now for taking care of me?!!

Ken: that's not what I meant Alex and you know that.

Alex: actually I don't know anything right now because you will take care of me and I end up being in debt for your time!!!

I didn't answer him because I know my voice will break if I said a word.

Alex: You know what this is bullshit!!! If we will argue about you taking care of me like I'm a baby even though I'm not then stop it and leave!!!

Ken: s-so you want me to... l-leave... okay Alex I'll do what you want.

I can't take it anymore I let the tears go down. Alex look at me guilty. He was going to reach for my hand but I step back.

Alex: babe I didn't mean it I'm sorry... please don't cry... I'm so sorry.

Ken: I'm going now. Bye Alex.

I got my bag then get out. I hear Alex calling out for me but I ignore it and proceed to my car. I enter my car and more tears came out. I drive home. When I got home I park my car and go inside my house. My phone won't stop ringing and I know it was Alex.

I go to my bedroom and cry myself to sleep.

***3 days later***

I have been crying everyday and I haven't got out yet. Alex keep texting and calling me but I havent answered any of it. I'm hurt of what he said. I just want to take care of him.

I was laying on my bed. I was facing my balcony. I close my eyes. Suddenly I felt an arms wrap around me it was so warm and soft I have this goosebumps on me and I know exactly who it is. I didn't move I was shock that he was here.

Alex: I'm really sorry baby I didn't mean to hurt you... I'm just stressed because I don't want to be a burden for you... I should be the one taking care of you like I promise not the other way around. I'm so sorry.

I instantly melt at his words and when he kiss my shoulder. I can't stay mad at him, I'm not even mad at him.

Alex: I bring Xian with me hope he can help to make you happy.

I know face him. He looks like a mess, there is an eye bag under his eyes. I cup his face to see if this was real.

Ken: you should sleep you know look at you.

Alex: I sleep.... but I can't sleep peacefully knowing that you were mad at me.. please forgive me baby..

Ken: I forgive you because I can't stay mad at you anyway but that won't happen again understood?

He nod at me and kiss me with so much passion I kiss him back the same. I guess we just miss each other so much. We pull away from the kiss and I just stare at his blue eyes.

He then sat up so did I. I decided it's time to kind of his punishment. I grab a pillow and smack it on his head. He look at me and smirk.

Alex: did you just hit me?

Ken: maybe...

Before I know he was chasing me all over the room. I jump into my bed and so did he. He put his hand on me but I get away from it and ended up falling to the floor. Alex was looking at me with concern in his eyes. He pick me up and place me on his lap while rubbing my back.

Alex: are you okay? Does it hurt?

He said smirking. I'm confused if he was concerned or planning something.

Ken: what when I fell from heaven?

Alex: no when you climb up from hell to the earth's crust.

I looked at him shocked and he just laugh at me. I can't help but laugh at his statement too.

Ken: your unbelievable you know that.

Alex: yeah I know that.

Ken: conceited much?

Alex: no baby just stating the truth.

And I just realized. He fucking chased me?!!.

Ken: how did you able to fucking chase me Stanford? and where the hell are you cast?

Alex: ohhh about that I ask the doctor to remove it already when you leave and I've been getting better for the couple of days.

Ken: your such a pain in the ass.

Alex: ohh I know I am baby...

He said smirking at me. I look at home wide eye realizing what he meant by that.

Ken: shut up you idiot.

Alex: correction your idiot.

I peck him.

Ken: mine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

    so here's another update for you guys hope you like it and if you do please give it a start and don't forget to comment down some ideas.

Thank you for reading have a great day/night.