CHAPTER 24

Alex's POV:

"hey I'm really sorry I can't go" I said to Emma. "no it's really fine and we can still go out tonight right?" she ask. "yeah and I promise I won't bail on you tonight" I said to her. "okay Alex see you tonight bye" she said and hung up. I sigh putting my phone down. You See Me and Emma should be getting a breakfast this morning but sadly I have an early shoot and I can't go so she ask me if I'm free and my assistant said I am.

Ken was in Berlin right now and I'm flying to Berlin tomorrow on the afternoon. I was now changing my clothes since my shoot is in an hour and I have 2 shows and 1 interview today. God I hate fashion weeks. I also heard that Aubrey and Shawn is not in a great understanding right now. You see Aubrey said that she surprised Shawn in one of his concert and it turn out great but then Aubrey came back to our Home in London.

So when Aubrey came back home she said Shawn started to hangout with this girl in his your which she won't admit it but u know she's getting jealous about. I ask Shawn about it but he said it was just a friend and one of the team. Then both of them is started fighting and Shawn is getting tired of everything so he's not answering any of Aubrey's phone call cause when she calls they always end up fighting.

I finish dressing up and my assistant called me and say the car is ready. I get my things and go down the lobby and into the car. We drove off to the set and they lead directly me to the changing room. They make me try so many clothes and post them change and yeah it goes on for hours and I just want to finish everything!!. I hope I still have the energy for tonight.

Aubrey's POV:

I was currently in the car right now going to Shawn he knows I'm coming cause I insist to even though he said I should probably just rest before u start working again. We finally reach the hotel he's staying. I get out if the car and go inside as fast as I can because paparazzi were outside and they're not friendly today. I met some fans in the lobby and get some pictures with them. Then I get to the elevator.

I reach Shawn's floor and I find his room that he tells me. I knock on his door and waited. When it opened I see the girl we've been fighting over with. "Oh Shawn is in the closet right now" She said to me smiling. "Why are you here?" I ask her coldly I'm not very friendly today. "Uhm Shawn called me earlier to help him" She said to me. "are you done?" I said to her. "y-yeah" she said. "then go" I said to her. "but-" she was cut off by Shawn.

"Hey I thought you'll be here by night" he said to me. I just glare at him. "you didn't tell me she's here" I said to him. "oh I just ask her for some help" he said. "you could've ask me" I said to him. "or you just want to spend so much time with her and forget that you have a girlfriend" I added. "Aubrey don't start it" he said to me seriously. "why afraid to look like a loser in front of your side chick?" I said to him. "you can go now if you don't mind" I said to the girl.

"No you're not going I'm so sorry about all of this Mia can you stay in the living room for a bit?" he said to her nicely. "No I should just go" the bitch said. "No I won't take long" he said and the bitch just nod and go to the living room. "what the hell is wrong with you?!" he ask me. "let's go to my room!" he said dragging me to his room. We enter his room. "why are you acting like a bitch?!!" he shouted at me.

"I'm acting like a bitch?!! Shawn I'm not the one with a side chick in his room!!" I shouted back at him. "She's not a side chick she's just helping me!!" he shouted. "You could've ask me!" I shouted back. "You're miles away from me!!" he said. "I don't care!! If she's not going out of here then I will!!" I shouted at him. "she's not going anywhere we need to go to rehearsal" he said to me. "oh so it's okay for me to leave and she can't" I said to him sarcastically.