CHAPTER 39

Kendall's POV:

"She looks so cute!!" Gigi said as they all look at a luaghing Mia. We arrive here in New York for about 2 days ago. Everyone was so excited to meet Mia especially my family. They were all flying here in New York to meet Mia. "You will break a lot of boys heart" Cara said to Mia who just look at her.

"She was like a mini version of you Ken! except the eyes" Bella said. "Can I keep her?" Taylor ask. "If you can breastfeed her and wake up in the middle of the night to feed her then sure" I said. "You know what? nevermind I'm just gonna Barrow her and give her back to you" Taylor said making me chuckle.

"It must have been hard" Karlie said looking at me. "Yeah, But I'm glad Aubrey and Shawn was there to help me" I said. "So I know you don't want to talk about this but when are you gonna tell Alex that he had a kid?" Hailey ask. "I actually don't know" I said sighing.

Then Mia suddenly cries making a panic expression appear on Cara's face as she look at Mia then me. "She's just hungry and sleepy" I said picking Mia up from the bed. "I'm gonna feed her and put her to sleep" I said to them. "Okay we'll be at the living room" Gigi said as they all stand up and go out of the room.

I look at Mia. "Okay Baby I know your sleepy and hungry so lets put you to sleep" I said to her. Then I breastfeed her and rock her back and forth because it's one of the things  you need to do just to put her to sleep. Another thing about Mia is that she can't sleep in another person's arm except for me and Aubrey.

She was also very grumpy when she's hungry, If she's hungry you better feed her or she will show you her wrath. I was glad that there's no paparazzi when we arrive since no one know when are we going to come back at that time. I don't know what will i do if I see Alex to be honest.

It's not because I don't want her in Mia's life because I do. I want Mia to grow up with a father by her side. I want to give her the best life as possible. I may not be ready or I may not want him back in my life but I'm gonna put everything aside because no matter how hard I try to flip the world I can't change the fact that he was Mia's father.

The breakup was hard for me. I've been so dependent to Alex that I forgot the fact that you can lost someone or something in a matter of time. I came to the point where I look at my phone and think what if I call him right now? Can he take me back? Or Nothing will change.

Do you know that feeling when someone break up wih you and you will think to yourself about asking him, Can I please have a last hug? Can I please have a last kiss?, but you can't because you have to accept the fact that he doesn't feel the same way you do.

You will came to the point were you will ask him, Can we break up next week? So I can prepare myself and I know that the person I love will be gone, You can text me for like two times tomorrow then one until nothing at all just for me to prepare my heart so it won't break that much because everything was so sudden and I'm not ready for any of it.

When I was living with Aubrey and Shawn seeing them together with the love and happiness. It makes me wish that Alex was with me because let's be honest.

When you love someone you won't believe the fact that they've done something bad to you because you love that person, That love can tell you to understand them, Or you will give him another chance, You will ask him, Why? Why can he do such things, because you know that you gave everything.

The hardest part of a break up is when you were used about doing something with that person then you will wake up someday and it won't happen again bevause he's gone.

I also ask myself. Who is the more dumb or Idiotic, Him because he can't feel and appreciate the Love that you were giving to him or you because You can't accept the fact that he won't treat you the same way.

I know I should start moving on from the guy who broke me but it's easier said than done. I was mad at him but I can't out myself to hate him because no matter how many times I flip the whole universe nothing can change the fact that I Fell in Love with HIM.

I can still remember all the good memories. The sweet and exciting dates he prepare. When I wake up and see his peaceful face sleeping beside me. The sweet messages and notes. Teasing each other. That time when we came out into the public. When we ride in his motorbike or car and just enjoy being free.

I miss everything. I don't want to forget it, I want to treasure it even though It might be the last time that all of those will happen. I was thankful that i got to experience such thing wih him and feel it with him.

I hope that someday I can teach myself to go back to the way I used to be. Where one day i will just laugh whenever I remember everything that's been happening to me. Who know.

Maybe in another life in a much better life. We will end up together.

I look down to see a sleeping Mia. So I lay her down on her bed slowly not to wake her up. I put some pillows beside her once I lay her down. Then I go downstairs where my friends are. I found all of them laying all over the living room. "Is she sleeping?" Jourdan ask. "Yeah, She gets to sleep so easily when I carry her" I said to them.

I already told them about what happened with me while I am away from everything. They also know that where I am right now is a very hard stage especially that I have a kid. What I was grateful for the most is that I have his people who will go with me even in the darkest part of my life. To be honest I never though that I could be a mom in this age.

I'm not regretting it though because, Now I have a beautiful daughter with me and I will give her a great life that every children deserve....

□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪

A/N:

Okay!! I know a lot of you is mad at me right now for not updating anything!! I'm sorry but school is keeping me busy and stuff so I don't get the chance to write anything.

Anyway here is an update for you guys I hope you guys like it and don't forget to comment down what you think and if you have any suggestion for the story feel free to say it in here.

Thank you for reading this story and don't forget to drop down your vote. It will also mean so much if you guys take a look at my other books amd read it.

I will update soon so be patient with me guys I'm really really really sorry. Goodbye everyone I hope you will have a great day and a goodnight sleep.

A~