CHAPTER 40

Alex POV:

"Sir, your food" one of the flight attendant tell me. I look at the food, I'm more sleepy than hugry to be honest. "Oh uhm you can give it to another passenger" I said to her. I was not riding a private jet right now cause my flight is sudden and the Jets were being use by my family.

"Sorry, but I can't do that. This food was for you sir" She said again. "I already paid for that so i can do whatever I wanted with it. There were probably another person who want it" I said to her. "Sorry sir but I can't do that" She said. I sigh and stand up taking the food woth me.

Then I go down the stairs and into the Economy class cause I was in the first class. Some people look at me with a shock expression. I see a women with his son on the middle. The son was whinig to his mother. "The poor kid was hungry but his mom can't afford plane food" One of the guy on my left said to me.

I go over to the two and both of them look at me. "Hey, Uhm here's my food, No one's gonna eat it so I thought giving it to someone who would want it" I said to them. The kid look at me with big smile making me smile back. "Thank you!!" The kids said. "No problem" I said back to him. He took the food while his mother look at him.

"I'm so sorry about his actions" The mother said to me. "Don't worry it's fine" I said to her. she look at her kid with a smile on her face. I decided to go back to my sit so that's exactly what I did. I'm going to New York right now since I have a meeting there. I told Cara I'll stay by her apartment since I will only stay there for a couple of days.

I sat down on my seat again and just go trough my emails. It's been 6 months already since Aubrey came back from her hiding place. I also found out that Kendall was really staying with her the whole time, I haven't seen her though. I'm pretty sure she's hiding from me. I mean I won't blame her for not wanting to see the asshole who break her heart.

Soon i feel my self getting into a slumber.

Skip plane ride

I was now on my way to Cara's apartment. I was just looking at Kendall's recent activities since she came back. I'm not gonna lie she still look stunning. Don't judge me for stalking her. I admit I was dumb for doing that shit to her. I was so stupid to fall in Hazel's trap. I'm glad it was over now.

My phone suddenly rings and I see Candice calling me making me furrow my eyebrows. "Hey, What's up?" I ask answering the phone. "Nothing I just heard that you're in New York and I'm gonna ask you to get some food with me and Anaca" she said as I hear Anaca on the other line sayig some words, some of it I understand and some I can't.

"Text me the where" I said to her. "Okay" she said and hung up. Then she texted me the Restaurant. She also said she was already there so i said to my driver to drop me by the restaurant first. He nodded and turn the car over. After a few minutes I finally arrive at the restaurant so i got my bag and get out of the car.

I ignore the paparazzi outside and get inside. I tell the receptionist Candice name so he lead me to where she and Anaca were siting. "Hey" I greet her giving her a kiss on the cheeks. "Hey" She said. I got Anaca from her. "So what's with the sudden invitation?" I ask her as I play with my Nephew.

"Hermann can't go at the moment so I ask you" She said as the waiter approach. We order our food and wait for it doing some small talk. "So you do know that Kendall is in new York right now, right?" She said making me stop my movements. Of course I know I was actually hoping on bumping into her or something you know that things that usually happen in stories.

"Oh I see..." She trail off making me look at her. "What?" I ask her gaining my composure back. "You go to New York hoping to see A certain Brunette" She said smirking then our food came so we started eating. "Do you think she will forgive me?" I said feeding Anaca some food. "Kendall Loves you Alex... And if you love someone you can't stay mad at them forever" She said.