Chapter 17

Alex's POV:

We were in the place were the calamity happen. we and we're in the car and we're so shocked that it cause this much of a damage. Buildings collapse many houses been washed out tress and plants were down and many people were on the road with signs in their hands asking for help.

Aubrey: "this is so much damage... I don't know how the people can survive this..." she said looking outside.

Kendall: "do you think the foods will be enough for all of them?" Ken ask she's sitting beside me.

Alex: "let hope it will.." I said still looking outside. In me, Aaron, Aubrey and Candice case we've been in this kind of situation before because apart of being a Standford is knowing how to take care of your countrymen even though we're not the prince or the king of the United Kingdom we still have our responsibility for being a part of the Royal family.

Aaron: "I'm going to the hospital with Cara, Dove, Jourdann, Karlie and Taylor" Aaron said.

Alex: "yeah and I'm going to the victims in the field with Aubrey, Kendall, Shawn, Skylar, and Hailee " I said.

Zayn: "so I'm going to the relocation area with Gigi, Abel, Bella, Kylie, Tyga" he said.

Jake: "and I'm going to give the foods with Blake, Justin, Trixie, Anwar and Xian" he said. I nodded at all of them.

We finally reach the open field were going to camp out. We all get out of the car. When we found out that there's no place to stay in here right now we think of an idea to just build our own camp. We even buy this camp tent that can be connected so it will be like a room. We all have 12 tents and there will be two person each so there is 24 of us.

Alex: "okay so all the guys will help me build the tent and the girls will take care for the food" I said and they all said okay and go to their job.

The guys were now getting all the parts of the tents. We start building it. We need to connect the metal that'll support the tent first then build it up. After building all the tents we all now connecting it to each other while the girls were cooking the food inside the van. We finally finish the tent.

This is how it was all connected to each other there will be something like a panel that we can go trough to go to the other sides.