CHAPTER 29

Aubrey's POV:

I was in my room right now with tissues beside me cause I got a Damn cold when we came back 4 days ago. even though I have a cold I still have to perform in the summer time ball on the next 2 days which makes Shawn go on the protective mode since he doesn't want me to work when I'm sick, but I can't help that I have so many jobs I don't have time to rest when I needed to.

that's why my great boyfriend is right here trying to find a solution for me to not perform 5 songs in a row because if I did I need to dance with all of it. "Baby stop worrying too much let's just hope I don't sing like a cat scratching the blackboard" I said to him sneezing. I grab a tissue and wipe my nose off even though there nothing in there.

"No Aubrey you can't perform 5 songs and dance at the same time" he said. "but I can't back out now" I said making him groan and put his head on my lap and snuggle his face on my stomach. I giggle at him. "how about I just joined you on your song" I said jokingly just to make him feel better. he shut his head up and look at me smiling widely.

"oh no young man I'm just kidding" I said to him. "But baby that's a great idea!. You can just joined me so you don't have to dance and sing a whole song!." he said. "I don't know if I can do that" I said. he get my phone and I just look at him curiously until he turn my phone for me to see. I see him calling my manager making me sigh. if Shawn want something hell do anything to get it.

"Hey as you said I still need to go perform, even though I'm sick right?" I ask my manager. "yeah, you are already book for that I'm really sorry honey" she said. "it's fine I understand but I have an idea... what if I just joined Shawn to perform so I don't need to sing a whole song and dance" I said. I heard her sighing like she was thinking.

"I think I can make that work but you still need to perform one song on your own" she said. "that's fine by me thank you so much!!" I said to her making her chuckle. I hung up and smile at Shawn making him hug me.

"now don't worry too much okay" I said making him nod. we keep watching movies in my bed. My brothers are still on their work too. Alex called me earlier and said fashion week was over and Ken and the others are coming back here in LA while he was stuck in London, because one of our employees was caught with drugs and the worst thing is he was caught in our company.

I said I wanted to help but he said I still have works on my own which is true. I have the shoot of Disney descendants 2, the Summer time ball, Interviews and some photo shoot. I'm a busy teenager.

him and dad were now taking care of it because we won't let a stupid drug adick ruin the company that my ancestors build and nurish trough out the centuries.

Aaron was still on his tour which makes him groan because he needs to fly from different countries to another each week. he was still bummed that my world tour is done already.

my parents on the other hand was asking about my health cause they found out I'm sick and I need to perform which make my dad mad. mom understand it though cause she have the same situation sometimes.

----------

we are now here in London for the summer time ball. I was still in the backstage with Shawn while the other artist perform out there. I was nervous because I don't sound like I usually do and I don't want to disappoint my fans. "Baby you'll be fine" Shawn said to me holding his guitar. "Your saying that cause you're not the one that's sick" I said to him.