| I Need You |

Dean x little sister!Reader

Y/N sniffled quietly as she tiptoed into her oldest brother's room, dropping her bag quietly by the door and toeing off her shoes

Y/N sniffled quietly as she tiptoed into her oldest brother's room, dropping her bag quietly by the door and toeing off her shoes. Normally, she'd rather die than be caught crying in front of either of her brothers, but right now she couldn't care less. She needed somebody, and who better to go to than big brother Dean?

She padded her way over to his bed where he slept and crawled in beside him, his warmth immediately enveloping her the minute she laid down. The oldest Winchester stirred when he felt the other weight in the bed, his eyes cracking open and widening a bit when he saw someone in the bed beside him. He quickly calmed down though when he saw it was just his little sister, but his relief quickly turned into concern when he saw her glassy eyes.

"Hey, sweetheart.." He whispered, his brow furrowed in concern as he reached out to brush a tear from her eye. "What are you doing here?"

Y/N's lip quivered as she stared at the mattress below her, tears pouring from her now red and puffy eyes. "I know I shouldn't need you.." She laughed sadly, sniffing as she attempted to hold back a sob. "I-I know I'm technically an adult now, a-and I'm suppose to be this independent college girl, and that I shouldn't need to go running to my big brother every time something goes wrong, but I-" She cut herself off so she could take a deep, shaky breath, but her voice was so rough with tears it came out as more of a sob. "I know I shouldn't need you. But I do.." She whimpered, squeezing her eyes shut as the muscles in her face contracted with a fresh wave of sobs. "I really do."

Dean's face went soft and a soft breath escaped his lips as he listened to his baby sister pour her heart out. "C'mere," He whispered, pulling his little sister into his arms and tucking her head neatly under his chin. "You can always come to me, Y/N. Always." He murmured, kissing her forehead gently.

Y/N's hands gripped onto her brother's tee shirt greedily, wanting to get as close to him as she could. "Everything is falling apart.." She whispered. "I-I knew college was going to be a challenge, but I thought it was going to be a 'pull an all nighter at least once a week' challenge. Not a 'I'm having a panic attack at 2 AM because I can't get everything done' challenge."

"Oh, kiddo, I know.." Dean murmured as he gently stroked his youngest sibling's hair with one hand, the other rubbing soothing circles into her back. "You know you can come to us any time, right? And I mean any time. I don't care if it's 3 AM and all you need is someone to watch Toy Story with you."

Y/N laughed softly, scrubbing gently at her red eyes. "I haven't watched Toy Story since I was like 10."

"Let's just pretend you're still 10." Dean said simply, making the youngest Winchester laugh. "What? I'm serious! You're not suppose to be in college! You're suppose to be like 8, and be crawling into my bed because of a bad dream, not because you're stressed about exams and whatnot."

Y/N snorted. "If only."

Dean smiled gently, giving his little sister's shoulder a soft squeeze. "You stress yourself too much, kid. I know school is important, but you really need to give yourself a break every once in a while."

Y/N sniffed and nodded, rubbing her nose against her big brother's chest. "Yeah, I know. You're right."

"Of course I am, I'm the oldest." Dean smirked, making Y/N roll her eyes. "Hey, how about you, me and Sammy go out for lunch tomorrow, yeah? I'll buy us some pie."

Y/N laughed softly, nodding against her brother. "Sounds perfect."

"Cool." Dean hummed, pressing a gentle kiss to the top of his little sister's head. "I love you, monkey."

Y/N smiled, letting her eyes flutter to a close. "I love you too."