| Hey, Loser |

Sam x Reader_

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sam x Reader
_

"Hey, loser." Y/N called fondly to her boyfriend as he walked into the library with his nose buried in a book.

Sam looked up from his book at the sound of his girlfriend's voice, grinning over at her. "Who're you calling a loser?"

"My moose of a boyfriend, that's who." The woman teased, patting the spot next to her. "C'mere."

Sam smiled, making his way over and plopping down in the chair next to her and then tugging her legs so their were draped over his lap.

"Whatcha reading?" Y/N asked, lying her head against his shoulder.

"Tell Tale Heart." Sam answered, draping his arm around his girlfriend.

"Really? I never took you as an Edgar Allen Poe kind of guy."

"What can I say? He has some interesting writing."

"I believe the word your looking for is morbid."

Sam rolled his hazel eyes. "You're mean."

"I'm not wrong though, am I?"

"...No, not really."

Y/N laughed softly, draping an arm around his waist and pressing a kiss to his collar bone. "You're such a nerd."

"You love it though." Sam said, looking down at his girlfriend adoringly.

"A little," Y/N shrugged casually, grinning as he pressed a kiss to her forehead. "I think you should write a book."

Sam laughed. "You're funny."

"Oh, come on! Why not? I think you could do it! Then I'd get to brag to everyone about my cool author boyfriend who wrote the most badass book on the planet." Y/N smiled.

"Oh, would you now?"

"Obviously. I mean, that's the whole point of you writing it, to make me look good."

Sam snorted. "You look good regardless."

"Awe, Sammy, you flatter me." Y/N teased, gently fiddling with the collar of his shirt.

"It's not flattery if it's true."

"Listen to you and your big words. Clearly author material."

"You're ridiculous." Sam murmured, brushing his hand tenderly over her hair.

"You love me." The woman smiled, gazing up at him.

"Yeah, I do." Sam beamed, pressing a soft kiss to nose. "I love you so much."

"I love you more, loser." Y/N teased lovingly, pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

"Ah," Dean said as he walked into the room. "Young love at it's finest."

Y/N chuckled as Sam sent his big brother a glare. "Oh, please, we both know you're writing the fanfiction."

"Oh yes, and you two keep giving me more and more material. Keep it up, guys." Dean teased, giving them a thumbs up.

"I hate you." Sam rolled his eyes, and Y/N laughed softly, gently brushing his brown hair from his eyes.

"Hey, we have permission to keep kissing, don't complain." Y/N teased with a smile.

Sam chuckled, setting his book aside and pulling his girlfriend onto his lap. "Fair enough." he grinned, pressing his lips to hers again.

_

A/N- the lip bite in that gif is giving me life uGh

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Hope you enjoyed! Thank you for reading! ❤️

Much love,
нαу∂єи ☕️

-Requests are open-

-Requests are open-

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Imagines ⌲ SPNजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें