| Long Lost Family |

*For SimplySavi*

Dean x ReaderCrowley x Reader (platonic)_

Dean x Reader
Crowley x Reader (platonic)
_

"I have a what now?" Gemma asked, her eyes practically bugging out of her head when the words spilled out of Crowley's mouth.

The king of Hell sighed in annoyance, rolling his eyes before letting them land back on the woman. "You have a brother. A half brother who just so happens to be my son. And before you get your knickers in a twist, no, you are not my offspring. You're related through your mother."

Dean placed a soft hand on his girlfriend's back, steadying her when he noticed her wobbling a bit. "Gem? You okay?"

Gemma flopped into one of the chairs at one of the tables in the library, exhaling slowly. "I have a brother."

"Colton James." Crowley added. "CJ for short, apparently. Half witch half demon. A very dangerous combo if he plays his cards right."

"But he's not." Gemma said, more of a statement than a question.

"No. He's not. Matter of fact he doesn't even know his father is the king of Hell."

"Good." Gemma said, raising her eyebrows at the demon. "Keep it that way. I don't know the kid, but the last thing I need is someone who is part of my family turning into something we have to hunt."

Crowley rolled his eyes once again. "I'm beginning to think you've been hanging around these two nitwits for a little too long, rabbit." he said, and Dean laid his arm protectively over her shoulders, glaring at the demon when he called her by his self proclaimed nickname.

"Yeah, well, last time I checked, I didn't need your opinion." Gemmsa said, standing up and folding her arms over her chest. "You say a word to him, and I will hunt you down and kill you."

Crowley's eyebrows shot up. "Is that a threat?"

"That's a guarantee."

Dean raised his eyebrows, impressed. "Damn." he murmured to himself.

Crowley sighed, but complied, knowing the witch was more than capable of doing damage. "Fine. My lips are sealed."

"About time." Gemma said, wearing a bitch face so good it would make Sam proud. "If that's all, Dean and I have research to get back to if you don't mind."

"You don't want any information on where you might find him?"

"And drag him into my world of crazy? I'm good, thanks."

Crowley shrugged. "Fair enough. If you change your mind, you know where - well, how to find me." he said, and with a snap of his fingers, he was gone.

Dean wrapped his arms around his girlfriend's waist from behind, placing a soft kiss on her temple. "You alright?"

Gemma sighed softly, leaning back against his chest. "I'm fine. I'm just...surprised, to say the least." she murmured. "I have a brother, Dean."

"I know." Dean murmured, squeezing her hip tenderly. "It's like you said though. We don't want to get him wrapped up in our mess."

"I know." Gemma murmured, turning around in her boyfriend's arms and resting her head against his shoulder, gripping the front of his shirt tightly in between her fingers.

Dean wrapped his arms tight around the woman in his arms, pressing his lips to the top of her head. "If you really want to find him, baby, we will."

Gemma shook her head. "No. I can't. I don't want to drag him into something he has no part in."

Dean nodded in understanding, nuzzling his nose into her hair. "Hey," he whispered. "You know I love you, right?"

Gemma nodded into his shirt, snuggling her head into the crook of his neck. "I know." she whispered. "I love you too." She sighed shakily. "Do you think you could just hold me for a few minutes?"

"Of course, baby." Dean whispered, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "I've got you. I'm here. Always."

_

A/N- this was so much fun to write!! I hope you enjoyed it!! Thanks for reading!

Much love,
нαу∂єи ☕️

Much love,нαу∂єи ☕️