| Insomniacs |

Dean x Reader_

Dean x Reader
_

"Y/N?"

"Y/N..."

"Y/N."

Y/N groaned as her boyfriend's voice rang in her ear, sleepily cracking her eyes open to meet his emerald ones. "What, Dean?"

"I can't sleep."

"Congrats."

"Come on, talk to me. It helps me." Dean pleaded, nuzzling his nose against her shoulder. "Please?"

Y/N rolled her eyes, but turned over so her body was sprawled out on top of his. "You're an idiot."

"But you love me."

"Eh, I'm slightly fond of you."

Dean grinned, wrapping his arms tightly around her and brushing his fingers through her hair. "I'm sorry I woke you." he said, feeling guilty as he looked at the clock and realized it was barely even 2:00 AM.

"It's fine. I don't mind." Y/N hummed, resting her ear over his heartbeat and listening to the slow and steady rhythm. "But I hope you realize I'm not leaving my bed tomorrow after this. I reserve the right to be as lazy and antisocial as I want."

Dean smiled, brushing his fingertips slowly up and down his girlfriend's back. "Fair enough." he murmured, nuzzling his nose into her hair.

"You have to binge Netflix with me too." Y/N said, burying her nose into his tee shirt. "Preferably Mean Girls."

"I am not watching Mean Girls."

"Awe, you're so cute, thinking you have a choice."

The man groaned playfully and rolled his emerald eyes, shaking his head. "Okay, fine. But I'm not watching the second one."

Y/N scoffed. "Obviously not. The second movie sucks."

Dean chuckled, shaking his head. "You're a dork."

"I'm your dork."

"Touché."

Y/N laughed softly, propping her chin on his chest so she could look up at him. "You love me."

Dean smiled, brushing a strand of hair from her eyes. "Yeah, I do. I really do."

Y/N smiled, leaning forward so she could peck his lips softly. "What happened to no chick flick moments, hm?"

"I mean, I guess I can make an exception this one time."

"You love chick flicks, admit it."

"Never."

"So you'll admit to watching a show called Dr. Sexy MD, but you won't admit to enjoying The Fault in Our Stars?" Y/N said, raising her eyebrows.

"The Fault in Our Stars was the most traumatic movie ever, okay?" Dean defended, his eyebrows shooting up.

"And you call me a dork."

"Shut up."

Y/N pinched his nose playfully before lying her head back against his chest, smiling when she felt his chest rumble with soft laughter.

"Hey, Y/N?"

"Hm?"

"I love you." he murmured, pressing a kiss to her crown as he rubbed his scarred hands up and down her back.

"I love you more." Y/N whispered back, and when their breathing evened out and became matched, the couple fell asleep, wrapped in each other's embrace.

_

A/N- dean is literally so gorgeous in that gif uGh let me go cry 👏🏻 then again, dean is always gorgeous tbh so there's that

So this one was pretty short and sweet but I really wanted to use that gif and I needed some fluff in my life, so I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading! ❤️

Much love,
нαу∂єи ☕️

-Requests are open-