| Arguments |

*For Meghana_B*

Writing Prompt:

Writing Prompt:

62 - "Pack your shit and go. Get the hell out of my sight!"

Sam x Reader

"Y/N, will you wait for like two seconds?!" Sam asked as his girlfriend paced furiously around the room, her hands gripping her hair tightly.

"I can't freaking believe you!" The girl exclaimed, throwing a pillow at his head. "How could you not tell me?!"

"Because I knew you would react like this!"

"No, asshat, I'm reacting like this because you didn't tell me in the first place! How could you not tell me you're working with the Men of Letters?! The people who kidnapped you and tortured you?!"

"Look, I'm just trying to support Mom, okay?!"

"Bullshit." Y/N snapped, her eyes full of ice.

"It's true!" Sam defended. "And I would like to think you would be supportive of me!"

Y/N scoffed out a bitter laugh, shaking her head as tears of anger and frustration welled into her eyes. "Get out, Sam."

Sam's face drained of color and his lips parted in surprise. "W-What?"

"If you think for one second that I'm going to stand here and listen to you tell me to be supportive, then I have news for you. I have always been supportive of you. Always. I stood by you when you had no soul, when you left after Dean got trapped in Purgatory and were with someone else, when your brother was a demon," she huffed out a breath. "Everyone told me I needed to leave. That I needed to get out of this life and get away from you. But I didn't listen. I never listened, because I love you, Sam!"

"But did you ever stop to think how any of this effected me? When you had no soul, I had to walk around here, pretending your words had no effect on me. When you left after we broke up, I had to sit there and watch you walk out the door and I couldn't say a damn thing because I knew you needed to go!" she exclaimed. "When you left, and when I found out you had been with another girl..." she shook her head, looking down at her shoes. "Everything inside me broke. It didn't matter that we were broken up, or that we were still friends and I was suppose to be happy for you, none of it mattered! Because everything hurt. I loved you. Even when were broken up, I never stopped."

Y/N took a deep breath, composing herself before looking up into the man's hazel eyes, which were now sparkling with tears. "So if you expect me to stand here, and tell you that I'm going to support you working with the people who tried to take you away from me? After everything we've been through?" she shook her head. "You're wrong. And if you can't handle that, then get out. Pack your shit and go. Get the hell out of my sight!"

Ignoring the burning tears now streaming from her eyes, Y/N walked past her boyfriend and upstairs to their shared bedroom, shutting the door behind her and sliding down the wall. She didn't mean to get so mad, she really didn't. But the minute the words "working with" and "Men of Letters" escaped Sam's lips, suddenly everything she had been keeping to herself for the past seven years started flowing from her mouth.

She pulled her knees up to her chest and buried her face into them, raking a hand through her hair as tears fell onto her leggings. She just wanted everything to be okay again. As much as she loved Sam, sometimes she wished she could go back to when they were just friends. Even when she was pining over him like a love sick puppy, things were a lot less complicated.

She hated herself for thinking like that. Sure, things were complicated right now -like, really, really complicated- but she loved Sam. That much she was sure of. She looked up when she heard the door open, her eyes meeting Sam's teary hazel ones.

The man shook his head as tears tracked down his scruffy face. "I don't want to leave."

Y/N stared at him before standing up and throwing her arms around him, reaching onto her toes so she could wrap her arms around his neck and bury her face into the crook of his neck. "Then don't." she whispered, burying a hand into his thick brown locks. "Don't leave me."

Sam's arms went around her waist and he held tight, pressing his face into her shoulder as his tears hit her shirt. "I'm so sorry."

Y/N shook her head, pulling back just slightly so she could cup his face and kiss his lips gently. "I'm sorry too." she whispered, pecking his lips over and over again. "I love you," she whispered in between kisses. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." Sam whispered, kissing her hungrily, desperately. "Always."

A/N- I cried a little writing this one omg xD I'm so sorry this took like a MILLION FRIGGIN YEARS to get out, but I really hope you enjoyed!! I love you all so much!! <3 ~Hayden

-Requests are closed-