| If the World was Ending |

_

_

AU!Sam x Reader

Prompt: You and Sam lived a charmed life under HunterCorp's umbrella until the day the sun decides to fall out of the sky.

Based on 15x13: Destiny's Child

_

You glanced at the clock on your dresser for what felt like the millionth time as you did your hair in the mirror, turning towards your bedroom door to call out to your husband. "Sam, we're going to be late!"

The younger Winchester sighed as he walked into the room dressed in his burgundy blazer and slacks, his hair pulled back into a bun, per the usual. "I'm coming," he muttered as he adjusted his cufflinks. "I still don't understand why we have to go to dinner with these people."

"Because, your royal highness, these people happen to be dear friends of mine and you will be nice to them." You told him pointedly, lifting your eyebrows as you turned to face him. You arched an eyebrow at the scarf around his neck. "You're wearing a scarf?"

Sam frowned. "Yes. What's wrong with it?"

"Nothing, however it's eighty degrees outside. I hardly see the need for it."

"It matches my coat, is that not reason enough?"

You rolled your eyes fondly, tugging at the end of his scarf to bring him closer. "I'd rather not have to drag you home early due to heat stroke, my love." you told him pointedly, raising your eyebrows at him as you wound your arms around his waist.

Sam smiled fondly at you, framing your face between his large palms and kissing your lips softly. He pulled back after a long moment, gazing at you fondly as he rubbed his thumb over your cheekbone. "You look beautiful."

You smiled. "Thank you," you murmured, leaning happily into his touch. "Thank you for indulging me tonight. I know this isn't exactly your idea of a Friday night."

"What, spending the night with my lovely wife on my arm?" Sam tipped his head. "I can't think of anything I'd rather do more." he smiled.

You grinned up at him, catching his lips in your own once more before you pulled away and glanced back at the clock. "Damn. We should go. We're gonna be late."

Sam sighed, dropping his hands to your shoulders. "Okay. However, I should warn you, I fully intend on making up some ridiculous excuse so we can leave early." he told you, lifting his eyebrows. "As wonderful as you look in this dress, I cannot wait to see how you look out of it.."

You laughed softly, shaking your head. "All in good time, my love," you teased him, leaning onto your toes to press a kiss between his eyes before moving towards the closet to grab your coat.

Sam smiled, turning back to the mirror to adjust his coat one last time. "Where are we meeting them again?" he asked you, frowning when he got no response. "Sweetheart?" He turned around, his brow furrowing when he saw your coat on the floor and you staring out the window with wide eyes. "Y/N?" He quickly stepped beside you, placing a hand on your waist as he followed your gaze. His own sunflower eyes grew wide when he saw that the world outside was currently going up in flames.

_

NOTE !

i know you this is kind of short and the ending is a little weird but i liked this concept so i kinda ran with it. i hope you enjoyed! requests are OPEN! please send me stuff! 💜

Much love,
Hayden ☕️