| Such a Teddy Bear |

*For VoidDaddario*

Drunk!Dean x ReaderWriting Prompt:Short - "I might've had a few shots

Drunk!Dean x Reader
Writing Prompt:
Short - "I might've had a few shots."
_

Shakarie looked up when her boyfriend stumbled into the library, grabbing onto the wall to steady himself.

"M'home!" he called, smiling a drunken smile at her.

The female raised an eyebrow, propping her chin in her palm. "Where the hell have you been?"

"Sammy and I went out to get a few drinks." Dean said as he stumbled in, leaning on the table. He snorted, clearly trying to hold back a laugh. "I might've had a few shots." he said, then promptly bursting into laughter.

Shakarie should have been annoyed, but she couldn't help but start laughing herself at her boyfriend's drunken state. "Oh my God, you're so plastered." she said, raising her eyebrows.

"What? No I'm not!" Dean said, waving a hand in her direction dismissively.

"Oh, please, Winchester, I can smell the whiskey on your breath from here." The woman said, arching an eyebrow and laughing when Dean breathed into his hand to smell his breath for himself.

The man wrinkled his nose. "Ew."

Shakarie rolled her eyes, getting to her feet. "Okay, big guy. Let's get you upstairs and into bed...after you brush your teeth," she winced. "And I'll bring you some water and some aspirin."

Dean tilted his head like a confused puppy. "But I don't have a headache."

"Oh, trust me, baby boy, you will." Shakarie said, ducking under his arms so it was wrapped around her shoulders. "C'mon, let's go."

"M'kay." Dean hummed, letting his girlfriend guide him from the library and up the stairs. He giggled like a toddler when he flopped against his mattress, making the woman smile fondly at him.

"What're you laughing at?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

Dean stared up at her, smiling softly. "You're s'pretty."

Shakarie smiled, tugging his shoes off his feet for him. "Thank you, love. So are you." she said, half teasingly. "Stand up for me."

Dean did as he was told and got to his feet, letting her help him out of his clothes and into his pajamas. She then managed to get him under the covers, pulling the comforter up to his chin and gently brushing the hair from his emerald colored eyes.

"I'm going to go get you some water, okay? I'll be right  back." Shakarie said, planting a kiss to his forehead before moving to walk away.

"Wait!" Dean exclaimed suddenly, reaching out to grasp her wrist gently. "Stay." he pouted.

The woman laughed softly, pressing her lips to his knuckle. "I'm coming right back, you dork."

"You can do that later." The man whined, tugging in her wrist. "Stay with me. Please?"

Shakarie rolled her eyes fondly, but climbed into the bed next to her boyfriend, giggling when he snuggled against her side and rested his head against her chest. "You're such a teddy bear when you're drunk."

"Mhm." Dean hummed, already half asleep. He kissed her collarbone lazily and wrapped his arms around her waist gently. "Love you."

Shakarie smiled softly, wrapping her arms around him and kissing his forehead gently. "I love you too, baby."

_

A/N- this request was one of my favorites, drunk!dean is honestly the cutest.

I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading! ❤️

Much love,
нαу∂єи ☕️

Much love,нαу∂єи ☕️