| You're Awesome |

Dean x Reader_

Dean x Reader
_

"Y/N?" Dean called as he walked into the garage, looking around for his girlfriend. "Baby, you out here?"

"Ta-da!" Y/N exclaimed as she popped out from behind the impala, slabs of oil and things splattered on her face and skin.

Dean smirked. "You look good in oil."

Y/N rolled her eyes. "No, you jackass, look! I fixed up Baby!" she said proudly. "I changed her oil, I gave her tires some more air, I vacuumed the floor boards. I even polished her up too." she beamed.

Dean grinned, taking a look at his car. "Wow, she looks great, Y/N!" he smiled brightly at his girlfriend. "Why'd you do all this? I mean, what's the occasion?"

Y/N shrugged. "I don't know. I mean, we had nothing to do today, and you and Sam have been working so hard, I thought you deserved it. I updated Sam's laptop for him too."

"You updated his laptop?"

"And bought him the latest drive format. I thought he'd like that."

Dean smiled, making his way over to his girlfriend and wrapping her into his arms. "You really didn't have to do all this."

"I wanted to. You guys deserve it," Y/N smiled. "You're gonna get all oily if you keep hanging on me, you know."

"I don't care." Dean murmured, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "Thank you, baby."

"Of course! It was actually kind of fun. I felt all mechanic-ish." Y/N grinned.

Dean laughed, shaking his head. "You're awesome. Did you know that?"

"Yeah, actually, I did." Y/N teased, nuzzling her nose tenderly against his.

Dean smiled, pecking her lips softly. "Now we just have to find something for you to enjoy."

"Well, let's see." Y/N hummed playfully in thought, resting her chin on his chest. "I'm going to go get in the shower and get all this oil off. I'm thinking, maybe if the right offer were to come along, maybe someone could-"

The woman was cut off when Dean suddenly swooped down and hoisted her into his arms, making her laugh.

"I think this is definitely something I'll enjoy." Y/N hummed, and Dean grinned as they made their way upstairs to her bathroom.

_

A/N- this was short and sweet but like I needed some Dean fluff. PLEASE SEND ME REQUESTS OMG

I hope you enjoyed! Thank you for reading! ❤️

Much love,
нαу∂єи ☕️

-Requests are open-