| Home For Christmas |

Young!Sam and Dean x Big Sister!ReaderSam - 8Dean - 12Reader - 16_

Sam - 8
Dean - 12
Reader - 16
_

"Yeah, Dad, I know that, but you promised the boys you'd be home for Christmas this year." Y/N said as she spoke to her father over the phone, her arms crossed across her chest as she paced the small kitchen of the motel room. It was nearly 7:00 in the evening and this was the first time she had heard from her father all day. Needless to say, it wasn't good news. "I mean, for God's sake, Dad, Dean's clinging to the hope that you'll show up, meanwhile Sam hardly believes it at all! What am I supposed to tell them?"

"Y/N, I can't just leave." John's voice rang from the other end of the line. "Listen, you're a smart kid. I'm sure you'll figure it out."

"Yeah, and then I'll have to deal with two crushed little brothers on Christmas." Y/N snapped.

"Watch your tone with me, young lady."

"Dad, can't you at least try? Please? It's Christmas tomorrow." Y/N begged, her voice desperate. It wasn't that she minded having to take care of her brothers, but she hated seeing them so upset. Especially at Christmas.

"I'll try, sweetheart. I promise." John said, softening his tone a bit. He might have been hard on his kids, but he wasn't heartless. He may have put a lot on Y/N, and she might have been the oldest, but she was still his little girl.

Y/N sighed, ignoring the stinging tears in her eyes as she nodded. "Okay." she whispered.

"I have to go, honey. Think you'll be okay a little while longer?"

"Always am."

"That's my girl. I'll call you later to check in, yeah?"

"Yeah, okay." Y/N said softly, raking a hand through her hair.

"Be safe, sweetheart. I love you."

Imagines ⌲ SPNOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara