Your Side Of The Bed

"You shouldn't be out of bed" he picked me up and placed me back on the hospital bed.

"I'm fine Matteo, I'm sure that the wounds weren't that bad" I said.

"Tell that to yourself as you passed from all the blood loss" he replied glaring at me. So you're mad at me for brushing this off, I thought. He's such a dickhead I thought he wouldn't care. He stood there, still glaring at me then people started to enter. First Maribella then Cat and Giovanni.

"Matteo, I told you to let us know when she woke up. I'll text Roman right now" she stated pulling out her phone immediately.

"Where is Roman" I questioned.

"He's tying up some loose ends" Matteo replied

"I know you two did not kill people over me" I yelled.

"I will not deny nor confirm that accusation" he said.

"What is wrong with you two" I said more like a statement. He shrugged and pulled up a seat by my bed. After a few more questions from Cat and Maribella, Roman waltzed into the room.

"Good morning sunshine" he said sweetly. He walked over and kissed my cheek. "I was just finishing up some business, sorry I'm late" he added.

"Or were you cleaning yourself up after the mess you made" I questioned.

"Oh baby you know me so well" he smirked. He did the same as Matteo and pulled up a seat on the other side of my bed.

"I talked to your doctor and she said we can take you home today, but you're going to be on bed rest for a while" Matteo said.

"Alright" I sighed.
___________________________

"You know I can walk right?" I said for the millionth time as Matteo carried me to my room.

"But you're in pain when you walk"

"Not that much, I feel weird with you carrying me everywhere" I sighed.

"Well get used to it" he replied. As he walked I noticed he didn't stop at my room.

"Where are we going?" I questioned.

"To my room, I'll have to keep a close eye on you now since I have to carry you around"

"But you don't have to" I whined

"Stop complaining Maya, you know you don't have a choice" he mumbled. I rolled my eyes and he continued walking. Then he stopped at a door and opened it.

"Whoa, this is a nice ass room" I said in awe

"Whoa, this is a nice ass room" I said in awe. "Is that a two way television?"

"Yep" he replied.

"I didn't think they even think those were invented"

"They are for people who have connections like me" he laughed. He carried me up the few steps and sat me on the bed. He handed me a bottle of water and two pills. "Here's your pain meds, they're probably going to make you say weird shit and you'll be drowsy. In about 30 minutes to an hour you'll be asleep" he added. I swallowed the two pills and tried to make myself comfortable.

"Did you bring my pajamas in here?" I asked.

"Here" he handed me a shirt that belonged to him. Then turned his back, when he could've just stepped into the bathroom....such a gentleman. I quickly removed my shirt and put his on, then I took off the sweatpants. I snuggled under the covers and announced that I was done. He looked down at the pile of clothes and raised an eyebrow.

"You don't sleep in pants?" He questioned.

"No it's uncomfortable" I laughed.

"I think so too, this is going to be an.....interesting night" he smirked at me, like he was envisioning what my bottom half looked like.

"Don't be a pervert Matteo" He smiled giving me the most adorable, innocent face ever.

He picked up my clothes and put them in a basket, then he started to undress

"Wait you're going to do that in here" I asked.

"You've seen a half naked man before, I have the same stuff just bigger" he laughed. Off came his shirt and then his pants, I was speechless.

 Off came his shirt and then his pants, I was speechless

Maya breathe, remember to breathe. He's not that good looking right? Who am I kidding, this man is sexy as hell and some. Hopefully these pills will kick in soon.

"Cat got your tongue Maya?" he asked. Say my name again, I wonder what he'd sound like moaning it....wait what? My inner self is such a hoe.

You know you were wondering it too

Ok and? You don't have to say it.

Damn these pills got me arguing with myself. I need to pull it together.

"I'm fine just....horny" I quickly slapped my hand over my mouth. I know this hoe didn't. I just said that out loud, fuck.

"That happens when you haven't had sex in 3 years, especially if when you were having sex he was doing it wrong" he chuckled. My eyes widened, I know he's not entertaining this right now. "Stick with me and I'll show you how it's done" he added, well I guess he is entertaining this. He tossed his clothes in the basket and slowly crawled up the bed. He carefully climbed on top of me and pinned my arms down. He had the most lustful look in his eyes....then he kissed me on the forehead.

"Goodnight Maya" he said getting under the covers.

"What?"

"You're still recovering Maya, you're crazy if you think we're going to do anything. I don't want to hurt you" he said. I reached behind me and grabbed a pillow, smacking him in the face. "Rude ass" he said laughing.

His Queen(BWWM)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara