You Tried It

I'm blowing up your line
I got you on my mind
And the truth is hard to find, so I'll be
I'll be drunk texting, drunk texting, drunk texting you
Drunk texting, drunk texting you
Yeah baby I'll be drunk texting, drunk texting, drunk texting you
Drunk texting, drunk texting you

Maya's P.O.V

I laid in the bed while it was pitch dark. Roman left the house after I told him about the baby and Matteo went to look for him....neither of them have came home yet. I've been waiting to hear from on of them for 3 hours, still nothing. My phone dinged and I jumped for it, which made my wound sting. I ignored the pain and checked my messages.

Ro: My

Me: Roman where are you?!
Matteo has been looking for you

Ro: Did you leave because I hurt you?

Me: that doesn't even matter right now, where are you

Ro: He's gonna be able to take care of you....it's time for me to see my son. I love you Maya Carson, I never stopped.

My hands were shaking as I quickly dialed his number but my hand wasn't moving fast enough. The phone rang for what seemed like forever but there was no answer. I tried again....still nothing. I called Matteo and he didn't answer either. I threw my phone in frustration and jumped out of bed running downstairs, everything hurt but I continued on.

"Maribella" I ran through the house screaming her name. The guards noticed me running around like a chicken with its head cut off and they came over to check on me. "Where are they" I yelled.

"We haven't heard from anyone in the last hour" Nico replied.

"Nico, either you find them or I will" I stated. He nodded and Maribella came towards us with a bewildered look on her face.

"What's wrong ma fille" (my daughter) she asked guiding me to the couch.

"No one can find them, it's like they fell off the fucking face of the planet. I know they both hurt me but I don't know what I'd do without either of them" I whispered, I could feel the tears dripping down my face.

"It's okay Maya" she cooed, hugging me.

"It's not okay, they're my only family" I put my face in my hands crying. Why did I wait so long to tell him? A few minutes later the front door swung open and in walked Matteo and Giovanni carrying Roman. He was slumped over with his head bowed down.

"We found him inside his car in a ditch, he's fine just drunk as hell" Matteo stated. I ran towards both of them wincing with every step. Matteo dropped Roman while yelling:

"What the fuck Maya, you're hurting yourself"

"I'm fine, stand him up" I replied. They stood him up as his head slumped over.

"He passed out in the car" the guard added. Well he wasn't going to be unconscious for long. I drew my hand back and punched him right in the jaw. He jumped awake holding his face in pain.

"Ow Maya, what the hell" he groaned groggily.

"Don't what the hell me, I thought your bitch ass was dead. Sending me those dumbass drunk texts then not answering my calls" I screamed. I smacked Matteo on the back of the head "And that's for you not answering either" I added.