Standoff

"Seriously this is where he comes every other night" I asked. They just nodded without explaining any further. "Fucking pig" I mumbled. We stayed low in the car watching him as he entered the building. Nightingale, a freaking sex club, some women consenting and others sex slaves. It made my skin crawl that men got off to owning women. After a few moments the guys loaded up on ammo and guns.

"You will stay in the car Maya, its not up for discussion" Matteo stated. I opened my mouth to protest but he glared at me and I knew it was pointless to argue. I sunk down in my seat with a sigh.

"The car is mostly bulletproof but we also have guards with eyes all over it also, so if anything happens you're protected. Here" Roman said handing me a gun and the keys. "You know what to do with it and if we're not back in 20 minutes, you have to leave" he added.

"But-"

"No buts Maya, I don't have the patience to argue with you right now" Matteo said his voice dropped a few octaves.

"Fine" I mumbled.

"Priez-nous reviennent" (pray we come back) Matteo chuckled, then I smacked his head. This is not a laughing matter.

"Coffre-fort de séjour" (Stay safe) I replied.

Roman's P.O.V
We entered Nightingale, Victor on my right,  a guard on my left, and three more men behind us. Despite our menacing aura no one seemed alarmed by our presence. Pretty fucked up place if I can walk in here armed and not a single person turns their head. The main floor was pretty packed but I spotted Jorge in a booth accompanied by a couple half naked women and his guards were at the bar loading up on booze. I saw Victor raise his gun towards the ceiling firing into the air, all eyes were on us. Our men went to handle Jorge's guards while Victor spoke to the crowd telling them to evacuate. I pointed my gun at Jorge as I moved in on him and he froze, not daring to make any sudden movements. As the club cleared, I motioned for him to walk towards me slowly. He showed no fear in the face of death. Then Victor joined me across the room.

"You knew the deal Victor, you and your father agreed that you'd marry Adalie but you crossed me" Jorge laughed loudly.

"Sorry to break it to you Jorge but your daughter is a whore, only good for fucking" Victor snapped back.

"Man I'm gonna fuck you up" I growled. This fucker deserves nothing less than a slow death.

"Ah Roman is it? The forgotten, the past, the mistake, the smear in Ms. Carson's life. Why would you want her anyway, she couldn't even save your child" he smirked. I tightened my grip on my pistol, trying not to show any emotion. "Oh you think I didn't know Mr. Valencio, my daughter can be quite the snoop" he added.

"Speaking of, where is your slut bucket daughter?" Victor questioned.

"You rang" a feminine voice replied, then I felt cold metal pressed to the side of my head.

Fuck

Maya's P.O.V
Twenty five minutes, it had been twenty five minuets and I didn't do what they asked of me, instead I was inside of the building looking for them. Something wasn't right and I could feel it. I heard voices then I slowed my footsteps and listened carefully.

"Listen this can all go away, if you just let us kill her" Adalie stated.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me" Victor sighed.

"Over my dead body" Roman growled.

"That can be arranged" she cackled. I rounded the corner with my gun pointed right at her.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" I stated.

"What the hell Maya" Matteo groaned out.

"Put the gun down Adalie, or I'll show you how bullets feel. And I'll let you in on a secret, it doesn't feel too good sweetie" I laughed.

"Oh please, you wouldn't dare" she smirked.

"Try me bitch"

"You'd shoot a pregnant woman, that's a new low" she replied.

"You're what?" I questioned. I was stunned, did this hoe just say what I think she just said?

"I'm pregnant.....with Matteo's baby" she smiled broadly
________________________________