Goodnight My Angel

Maya's P.O.V

Bang
Bang
Bang

I was running down a dark alley. My heart was pounding and I could hear my shoes hitting the pavement as I ran. Someone was shooting at me and I was trying to get away.

Bang

I felt a pain in my chest as the air was knocked out of me.

"Maya" a voice called. I continued to drag myself down the alley, but I came across a dead end. A dark, faceless figure slowly came towards me. "This war started with you, and that's how it will end"

Bang

"Maya wake up dammit" I peeled my eyes open and came face to face with a concerned looking Matteo. It was all just a dream. "You were screaming and thrashing around, you scared the fuck out of me" he said.

"I had a nightmare" I replied.

"Yeah, no shit. Are you okay?" he asked.

"I think so, how long was I asleep?"

"Only 2 hours"

"I need a minute, I'm going to the bathroom" he made a move to get up "Without help" I added.

"Either I help you, or you don't get up"

"Listen I just need a moment alone, that dream really freaked me out" I sighed.

"I'm listening"

"I really don't want to talk about it"

"Come here mon chéri " he grabbed my hand and I moved closer to him. "I'm going to sing you a song that my mother used to sing to me when I had night terrors"

"You sing? Now that's something that's hard to believe" I laughed. He scowled at me then rolled his eyes.

Bonne nuit, mon ange
Heure de fermer vos yeux
Et sauvez ces questions pour un autre jour
Je pense que je sais ce que vous m'aviez demandé
Je pense que vous savez ce que j'avais essayé de dire
J'ai promis que je ne vous laisserais jamais
Et vous devriez toujours savoir
Partout où vous pouvez aller
N'importe où vous êtes
Je jamais ne serai loin

"Whoa, your voice is amazing" I said.

"Shhh go to sleep mon ange" he whispered. I burrowed under the covers and cuddled up to his side.

Bonne nuit, mon ange
Main tenant il est temps de dormir
Et toujours tant de choses que je veux dire
Rappelez-vous toutes les chansons que vous avez chantées pour moi
Quand nous sommes allés naviguer sur un vert aboyez
Et comme un bateau sur l'océan
Je vous bascule pour dormir
L'obscurité de l'eau
Et profond à l'intérieur de ce coeur antique
Vous serez toujours une partie de moi

Before I knew it I was asleep again. In my dreams I could still hear his voice singing the lullaby.

The sunlight streamed through the curtains and onto my face. I opened my eyes and remembered that I wasn't in my room. I heard the shower running then it suddenly stopped. Knowing his ass he's gonna come out here with only a towel on. The bathroom door opened shortly after and he waltzed out in, of course a towel.

"Really?" I questioned

"What?" he smirked at me, he's obviously doing this on purpose.

"You know what" I rolled my eyes and attempted to get up off the bed. I slowly took a few wobbly steps then I felt myself falling. But before I could hit the ground Matteo caught me, causing his towel to fall. I instantly averted my eyes from the place they so desperately wanted to to look. "Oh my god, I'm so-"

"It's okay to look mon chéri, he doesn't mind the attention from you" I gulped at tried to ignore what he said but how could I when his dick, which was hard might I add, was pressed against me.

"I th-think I need a bath" I stuttered. He smirked and picked me up and carried me into the bathroom. He sat me on the counter and proceeded to run my bath water, still without a towel. I tried my hardest not to look but when he turned around, I couldn't help but notice it and all it's glory.

He wasn't kidding when he said it was big. There goes my inner self being a hoe again, control yourself.

"Alright the water is nice and hot for you. You can get in now"

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I questioned.

"Oh yeah" he walked out and I started to get undressed. I had gotten the shirt and bra off when he walked back in. I quickly covered myself up.

"Are you kidding me?"

"You're going to need help getting in" he shrugged.

"I'm half naked, what the hell?"

"I know, and I must say I'm enjoying the view" he said with a bright smile. "The sooner you get undressed the faster it'll be over"

"Is that supposed to make me feel better"

"Listen I won't look, if that comforts you" he stated. "Unless you want me to" he added with a smirk.

"Okay fine" he turned around and I sighed and finished taking everything else off. "Alright keep your eyes closed and walk this way" I said. He actually listened to me and made his way over to me. He wrapped an arm around my waist, but not before brushing his hand against my ass.

"Seriously?" I smacked the back of his head.

"It was worth it" he laughed.