All Black Everything

Maya's P.O.V

"Why is it taking you two so long?" I asked standing in the doorway. They were currently using the bathroom mirror to tend to their hair. I was done 20 minutes ago.

"Beauty takes time" Matteo replied.

"Well it definitely shouldn't take you long" Roman laughed. Matteo scowled and shoved him and they started to push each other.

"You two are not 5 years old, quit it or I'll take Joe out on a date instead" I scolded.

"Like hell you will" Matteo said. They stopped pushing each other and after 10 more minutes of grooming they were done.

"You princesses ready to go?" I asked

"You princesses ready to go?" I asked. They rolled their eyes and walked past me, mumbling in French. "Y'all talking shit?" I added.

"No Maya bring your little ass on before we leave you" Matteo said.

"Oh so now y'all in a hurry" I stated following behind them.

"Vous et votre bouche futée"(You and your smart mouth) Roman muttered.

"So, you're not gonna do anything about it" I replied. They stopped dead in their tracks and turned around to look at me. "Ce qui? J'ai appris du français"(What? I learned some French) I smirked.

"That's so sexy say something else" Roman said in awe.

"Maybe later, so where to first mes ravisseurs"(my captors) I asked sweetly.

"First off don't call us that shit, secondly just get in the car and you'll find out" Matteo directed.
______________________________

"Is that a freaking gondola" I asked in awe.

"Yep" they replied.

"Is it ours?"

"Yep"

"Hell yeah, this a dream come true to take a boat ride on the Seine River" I cheered.