Man Down

Maya's P.OV

We were on our way to drop me off at home. I didn't really even want to go, I hate seeing them leave not really knowing if they were going to come back.

"Can I come" I blurted out.

"Fuck no" Roman stated.

"Hell no" Matteo added.

"That's not fair, I should be able to go. He was the reason I got shot, ME, not either of you" I pointed out.

"And what the fuck are we supposed to do if you get hurt huh?" Matteo questioned angrily.

"I've already lost my son, I can't lose you too" Roman mumbled.

"I could have died, I could be dead but I'm not. I want him to pay for what he did. Let's not forget I spent a good portion of my life in a gang. I want that fucker to suffer" I growled.

"I guess what they say is true then" Matteo mumbled.

"What?" I asked.

"Ya girl is a reflection of you" he stated

"Well in our case she's a reflection of us" Roman chuckled.

"So is that a yes?" I inquired.

"I hope we don't regret this shit, fine" Roman sighed.

"Thank you, thank you" I cheered kissing them both on the cheek.

"But we have to be by your side at all times, we are not letting you out of our sights" Matteo stated.
________________________________
We pulled up to what looked like an abandoned warehouse in the middle of nowhere. Good, so no one will be able to hear him scream. We walked inside, Matteo in front of me and Roman behind me. We continued down a long hall and rounded a few corners then walked into a room filled with menacing looking men. I recognized a few guys from the house, such as Nico. The rest of them looked very unfamiliar.

"Aye boss, we've been waiting for you two" a man said walking up to us.

"Reno, where is he?" Roman asked.

"He's in the room, we got him prepped for ya" he replied. We turned to walk away before Reno spoke again. "Vic, who's this nice piece of ass. You brought us a treat" he chuckled.

Oh shit.

Before I could say anything Matteo had the guy pressed against the wall by his throat with a gun to his head. I knew it was coming, Roman just laughed at what unfolded in front of us.

"He asked for it My" Roman whispered in my ear.

"Run that shit again" Matteo growled.

"Sorry Vic" Reno started then Matteo pressed the gun to his temple a little harder. "I'm sorry Victor, I didn't mean anything by it" he apologized through clenched teeth.

"Well what did you mean" Roman questioned, his instigating ass.

"I just thought-"

"Who the fuck told you to think. You do what I say, there's no need for your dumbass thoughts" Matteo roared.

"Yes sir" Reno replied.

"Apologize to the lady" Matteo demanded.

"I'm sorry" he said looking at me.

"If this EVER happens again, your family will be planning a funeral, understand?" Matteo asked.

"Yes sir" Reno choked out then Matteo released him. He walked over to us and pulled me toward him by my waist, and kissed me. His big hands grabbed my ass while he violated my mouth, I can't say I wasn't enjoying it. We pulled away panting while Roman rolled his eyes.