◇ 1 ◇

It was always the same thing all day everyday, and being with the same people all day everyday. I was thirsting for something spectacular to happen.

Enoch and I decided today that we go into town before Abe comes back, I was jealous of that man, for years he is able to leave this loop without turning into nothing. I have been stuck here since forever, I stopped counting after I've been here for 4067 reruns. Anyway Enoch and I wanted to go into town to get away from the house for a little while and to pretend that we weren't in a loop and today wasn't the same day everyday.

Lost in thought I didn't realize that Enoch was calling for me.

" Yes Enoch" I said a bit annoyed that my train of thought was interrupted.

Giving me a dirty look and putting his hands in the air in mock surrender, he replied " geez  Victor what put you in a bad mood " his Scottish accent getting stronger the more he spoke.

Rolling my eyes at him and turning my head so I'm racing forward I continue walking. " nothing just lost my train of thought is all" I said with a sigh towards the end and walk into the pub. " let's get a drink shall we" I don't wait for him as I go up to the bar and sitting down.

" I'll take a coke please " I mumbled and thanked the guy once he gave it to me. I hear the chair next to me move and I knew it was Enoch.

He got himself a drink and we stayed silent, I begin to get lost in my thoughts again, wishing for a change in my life. Anything really.

I was desperate, I craved for something to happen, I even thought about leaving the loop myself and go off on my own. Maybe even join a new loop.

<well what y'all think? Don't worry it'll get better. I hope you all like it. See ya next time>