◇ 19 ◇

Avery p.o.v.

After we came back to the loop i held onto Victor hand like my life depended on it. I was scared. My worse nightmare was coming back and theses kids were in danger. I felt like it was all my fault.

When we got to the house we had to go outside with the rest of the children while Miss Peregrine and Abe talked. I told Victor to go hang out with Enoch while i went over to Olive and Emma. I asked Emma if she could braid my hair and i braided Olives we talked softly to one another as we watch the younger children play.

As we relaxed I couldn't help but feel like something was wrong. Sighing softly i looked over and see Victor standing on the other sode of the yard with Enoch he looks up and smiles at me as i do the same. Enoch turns he's head wondering what Victor was staring at and rolled his eyes seeing it was because of Avery.

"Ugh you too are quite sicking, don't you ever get tired of being around one another every single day" Enoch complained to Victor. I laugh coming up to them. "Now Enoch it's not our fault that you are jealous of us. You would be doing the same with Olive" i teased. Victor laughs at Enoch as he turns slightlyred in embarrassment and angry.

"I certainly would have not"he snapped which made victor and i burst out laughing. 'Sure Enoch whatever you say" I say Enoch just huffed and stormed inside annoyed by us. I giggled and looked to Victor. Think he'll stay mad. He shrugged. "I don't think so..." he says trailing off.

I smiled and grab his hand. "Lets go on a walk." I say he agrees and we quickly tell Miss Peregrine and we went off. We didn't go far we went to the cliff that over looks the ocean. The house was still in veiw. We sat down in the middle of the cliff andjust enjoy one another company. Occasionally we would kiss. But i mostly sunggled up against him.

It was wonderful, but i couldn't shake this bad feeling i was having. Victor was trying to tell me something but the ground started shaking we quickly got up amd backed away. I gasped as i saw long claws climbing up the cliff. "Run Victor run!!" I screamed. He's eyes widen and went to run i went after him but i was grabbed. I screamed loudly. Victor stopped and looked on with horror he runs back towards me but i yell at him to get help.  "Miss Peregrine! Abe! Help!" Victor screamed.

I closed my eyes and turned away as i felt it's mouth trying to rip out my eyes. "Avery! " Abe called. I thanked the heavens that Abe was here. He quickly got to work shooting at the Hallow.  "Abe!" It was Victor that screamed for help as he wasalso grabbed. As Abe worked harder to save us I called out to him. " Abe please save Victorfirst, you already saved me once." I begged. I tried to use my Peculiar on the Hallow but it's tentacle wrapped it's way around my neck cutting off my air. I could here screaming around me, but i was quickly losing air. "Stay with me Avery" i think it was Abe maybe Victor that said it but i wasn't sure.

"I love you Victor Bruntley. " i say as i lose conscience. My world went black and i have no idea if this is the end for me or not. I felt like i was floating. Is this what death feels like. Floating like there's no gravity. Is Victor okay? Is Abe? MissPeregrine?  The rest of the children? As my world darken i hoped for the best and then everything turned black.

And that is my ending...

《 hi guys I've updated.  I think theres 1 or 2 chapters left I'm not sure but please vote and comment. Also know that i love you guys thank you so much for reading.

ALSO DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO A ENOCH O'CONNER STORY? I HAVE AN IDEA ON IT? DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO IT?

Love you. Remember that you are loved and wanted.