◇ 6 ◇

> Avery p.o.v. <

"Miss Sunken, may we speak to you in private " Miss Peregrine says looking at me. I nod and smile at her "yes of course miss Peregrine. " I replied politely.

She leads me to her office and Abe is in there waiting for us.  She points to where I can sit and I sit. " now miss sunken, could you please tell us what happened in your old loop and your peculiar, please.  " Miss Peregrine says while lighting her pipe.

" um in my old loop it wasn't quite enjoyable. " I begin looking at them both. " reset was the worse, the children weren't so nice they hated what I could do. " i looked at Miss Peregrine " at reset I was  always on the verge of death. The hollows had came to us and Miss owl had to set the loop but every day now I have to get one of the hollows claws into my stomach and for most of the day I'm left healing from it,  Abe here came during that time and brought me back here and I will forever be grateful for that so thank you." I finish looking at Abe at the end. " Miss Sunken,  could you please tell us your peculiar. " Miss Peregrine questions.  " yes well you see I am a copycat, all I have to do is touch a peculiar and be able to get there's. But it's only if I want to gain that peculiar and the children didn't like that, thought that I was better than them or I wasn't making them special but I didn't even take there peculiar. " I say.

"Well, miss sunken you don't have to worry about that anymore,  were about to have the change over why don't you join us outside. " Miss Peregrine says standing up and walking out and Abe waits for me and we both walk out and towards outside.

" by the way, your going to be needing this" Abe says handing me a gas mask "oh thanks um could you help?" I asked and he nods and leads me over to the rest of the children. We stood by Emma and Victor and Enoch.  All the children looking up and putting on the mask and Abe helped me out with it. "Thanks" I said looking at Abe than at the sky as Miss Peregrine plays music and the rain coming down on all of us.

Planes started flying above us bombs dropping all around but than the last plane flew and dropped the bomb right above
Our house, I gasps softly and clinged onto someone arm, even though it wasn't as bad as my last reset it still freaky that they also have a bad ending to the day. The reset finishes and I let go of who ever I was holding onto blushing and take off my mask and the other did the same.

" I am so so sorry " I say looking up at victor and he smiles at me sweetly " don't worry about it Avery I'll see you in the morning, good night. " he says than walks away heading back into the house.
I turn to look for Abe so I can give him back the mask but I was face with Enoch. 

" I don't know what your reason of being here is instead of going back to your loop, but you need to leave or at least leave Victor alone. You may be playing innocent but I dont believe you for a second. " Enoch snaps than shoulders bumps me as he walks away. " what is his deal" I thought as I walk back inside and heading to my room, that I'm sharing with Olive. 

< double updates yay! >