◇ 20 ◇

Author's point of view

Silence.

It was like there special world froze.

No one knew how to act, how to think, how to breathe.

The house felt lonely. The children were quite. The loud and happy atmosphere went crumbling down.

After the Hallow went down Abe and Miss Peregrine were quick to try and save Victor and Avery.  But it was too late.

The hallow was able to crush Avery windpipes cutting off any air for good. And was able to rip out Victor eyes. 

The children cried. Miss Peregrine cried. Everyone cried.

Shortly before reset Abe brought Avery and Victor into the house and cleaned them up. Washing them and chamging them into there best clothes. He cried silently to the lifeless bodies. Kept telling then that he was sorry he couldn't save them.

Reset came and went and Miss Peregrine decides to tuck the two into bed. She push two twin beds together and laid them on each end. She frowned softly seeing a single tear fall from Victor hallow eyes. She leans down and cradles him in her arms. It was like losing a son and a daughter.  She felt like she had failed not only them but the rest of the children.

Her job was to make sure everyone stayedsafe and happy but she had failed. And because of that two of her children were killed.

~~~

It was seveal days later. The home was still lonely and quite. Abe and Miss Peregrine figuredout that the hallow now comes to that same exact spot everyday. It got to the point to them tapping the area so if Abe wasn't around Miss Peregrine would be able to shoot it.

She was determine to not let any other child die. She will keep them safe.

It wasn't tell a month later that Abe decided to leave the loop and join the war. But he took Avery with him saying that she would want to be burried by the river.

Avery was burried but Victorstayed alone in his bed. At some point Enoch took out victor heart and would put it back in so he could still talk to him and for a littke while pretend that he was still here.

It took awhile but soon the children started to heal. And things got set into motion again.

Everyday Miss Peregrine would leave to lay flowers at Avery grave and everyday she would check on victor and make sure he was tucked in and gave hom a kiss on the forehead.

And even if the children moved on. They were still heart broken. And they still felt incomplete without them.

Avery made an impact on them and Victorwas a brother to all of them.  There love will live on forever.

And that my friends is what makes them STRONG.

The end

《 thank you so much for reading guys.  This is the end of the story. I am sorry that the endding is kind of crappy but yeah. But thank you for reading this far it means a lot to me

Remember that you are love and wanted. See you in my other stories BYE BABES》