◇ 9 ◇

After the walk we all stayed outside, while Miss Peregrine does some earns. Me and Enoch were sitting under a shady tree to help not get to over heated. " So Enoch, sis you really mean it when you said you be nicer to Avery? " i asked looking at him while he makes hes clay figures. " ues Victor im willing to giber her a shot, but only because of you" he replies still messing around with the clay and i smile softly.

Looking up I see Avery sitting with the twins. "Huh i wonder what shes doing hanging with them? She does know they dont really speak right?" I askedin the open air,  what i said makes Enoch look up and watch to.

We stayed silent as we herd her and the twins make the weird clicking thing, before they both lift up there masks making me and Enoch just and yell out for them to get away before avery turned to stone.

" Avery No!" I shouted ready to push her away but then i see that her eyes are closedand she has one had on each of the twins face. Not every a second later she pulls her hands back and smiles opening her eyes and lookimg at the twins but she isnt turning into stone . How odd i thought. She made more clicking noses before giving each twin a peck on the check and helping them fix there mask before theyboth hug her tightly and run off to go play.

" WHATTHE HELL JUST HAPPENED HERE!" Yells Enoch " HOW ARE YOU NOT TURNED TO SRONE? HOW WERE YOU ABLE TO TALK TO THE TWINS, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" Enoch yells more questions wanting avery to answer all of them.

She giggled softly looking up at us two, " Well," she begins " it's my particular remember. I am a copy cat, that also includes languages. " she states proudly. "Besides the twins are very pleased to have someone they can actually talk to." I looked at her amazed and i kmow Enoch was the same. This girl was something and i would love to know more about her.

"Wow Avery that's very sweet of you" i say in a dreamy like state before i feel Enoch elbow hitting my ribs to get me out of my dreamy state and i turned to glare at him. But when we turned back to her she was gone. " wow isn't she amazing Enoch " i ask as we walk back to our tree. " i guess he mumbled and sat down, and that was the end of that.

< heres a quick update and filter, i just wanted you guys she Avery using her particular. I hope you all are enjoying this story so far.
I was thinking that ill be giving a shout out to someone in the next chapter
if they can tell me what they like about my story.
Whos every answer i like most ill give then a shout out in the next
chapter.   Remember that you are loved and wanted by people.  And that you are always strong even if you feel like your not. I believe in you. Stay beautiful.  ♡♡ >