◇ 18 ◇

When we got up in the moring Avery had to sneak back into her room. And change before we ended up meeting everyone at the table for breakfest. Avery smiled seeing Abe and quickly moved towards him hugging him tightly. I smiled as they greeted each other and sat by one another.  I moved to sit next to Enoch, he raised a brow at me wanting me to say what happened yesterday but i rub my ear letting him know I'll tell him later. After breakfast Avery went with Abe and i went with Enoch and told him what happened yesterday including about how the hallow is now missing.

"Victor please promise me that you will no longer go outside the loop. You could have died yesterday along with Avery. "Enoch said. It was weird seeing him so worried about me, i know were great friends but usually he doesn't try to make sure I'm safe, knowing we're the two oldest. I nodded and agreed with him. After that i helped him with his project's along with Olive.

"Victor, come here please" Miss P calls out from inside the home the nodded at the two and left. "Yes, Miss Peregrine? " i asked looking at her, Abe and Avery all together. "Now I know i said you can not go outsideof the loop bjt for this one and onlytime you have permission to leave. Only because I need you and Avery to show Abe were Avery stone the hallow." She said.

I looked at her in shock that she was going to be letting us leaveknowing how dangerous it is, but i kniw that she and Abe will be going as well. Abe on the grown like us and Miss Peregrine in the air seeing if she can find anything. I agreed with her and all four of us got up and headed out towards the loop.

Me and Victor showed then were the hollow was, but when we got there the stone hallow was gone. I knew Abe was telling the truth last night wheb be said the hallow was missing, their were clumps of stone all over the place. I watch closely notcing the Avery was a little spacy, worried i went up to her. She grasped my arms and i was immediately taking into her thought or memories.

I gasped i horror as i was seeing what actually happened to her in the last loop and what happened to the others. Seeing how she was hiding and about to make a run for it but Abe was their pusbing her back to the tree and telling her to be silent since a hallow was near by. I watched her scream as hallow killed one of the children. After that everything went blank and I'm guessing that is when she fainted and was brought here by Abe. When i was back from her thoughts i see her silently crying.

I quickly whipe away her tears and held her telling her that she no longer needs to be afraid because we were safe in our loop and with Miss Peregrine.  After she calmed down. We were directed back to the loop and to go to town grabbing supplies for dinner. Avery was quite the whole time. In my thought i just wish i could take her pain away.

In a sudden realization that hit me like a train. I realize i was completely in love with her. Vowing to myself that i will do what ever it takes to see her smile and keep it their on her face.I was in love with Avery and i wasn't afraid to admit it.

( short update. I'm sorry. I'm trying to make this a long story but i don't know what to put.  Like I'm ready to start to the ending. But i feel like my story to short. I wanted at kest 30 chapter's but now it might be 20 or 25. Unkess someone can help me on what to put inbetween now and the ending. Sorry it took so long to update.  Will try to update this week. Lobe you all and stay strong.)