◇ 14 ◇

( cough cough i hope you all can image the men in the photo with avery is victor ok ok)

I lend Avery to the beach and strolled down to the cliff were i had a lovely picnic out. I herd her gasp. "Victor.. what is this" she said in awe looking at the picnic with wide eyes and a hand over her mouth.

I smiled scratching the back of my neck. "So you-you like it"i asked blushing slightly as she rolls her eyes.

"Of course victor i love it. Thank you. " she says smiling more. "Shall we sit?" She asked and i noded and grab her hand leading her to the blanket.

We sat down and i went and grabbed  some drinks when i turned to her she was starring off to the ocean. " its beautiful isnt" she said turning her head to me and taking a drink from me rasing it up and taking a drink with me following.

"Tell me Victor, is this a date?" Avery asked looking at me over the glass. I blushed slightly "u-uhh if you don't want it to be a date it doesn't have to be " I stuttered and blushed looking down in embarrassment. I herd her giggle and i looked up seeing her smiling at me.

"I am honored to be going on a date with you Mr Bruntley." Avery says. I let out a sigh of relief. " of thank gosh" i said and she giggled some more.

" come victor lets go for a swim" Avery says standing up and streching a hand out to me amd a i gradded it getting up and we walked down to the beach.

We got to the beach and Avery kicks her shoes off and walks on the sand close to the ocean. Letting her feet get wet everytime the waves came in. "Well come on victor. " avery says and takes off running.

I take off my shoes and follow after her. I got caught up to her and i got ahold of her lifting her up and spinning her. She squeals and laughs and i smiled wide. Seeing her this happy and it's because if me. Made me feel amazing.

I set her down and we smiled at each other she wraps her arms around me

I set her down and we smiled at each other she wraps her arms around me. " I really want to kiss you." She says i look down at her. "What are yiu waiting for" i whisper. I lean down and she leans up our lips slowly collect together and it was the mist amazing kiss i have ever gotten.

She pulls back and smiles

She pulls back and smiles. "I quite like you Mr. Bruntley." Avery says. "As do I Ms. Sunken." Replied. " she smiles and grabs my hand. 

"Good because that would be very awkward if yiu didn't after i kissed you" she says. I laughed and shooked my head. "No i quite like kissing my girlfriend. " i said.

"Girlfriend? You never asked" she said. I smiled and turned her around "will you Avery Sunken be my girlfriend. " i asked with confidence.

" I Avery Sunken will be very pleased becoming your girlfriend Victor Bruntley " she replies with a bow.

{ awwww look they are finally dating and they had thier first kiss.
6 votes
And
6 comments
For an update}