◇ 7 ◇

( fyi it's mainly going to be in victors point of view unless stated other wise )
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

The next morning I woke up late and had to rush down for breakfast Miss Peregrine was not help about that and scold me for being late and for running in the house before she let me sit and eat. Just my luck Avery was sitting across from me and she was giggling at me. I must have made a complete fool of myself. "Blush and sat down and begin to serve myself breakfast. Avery started talking to Abe softly and I wasn't jealous one but that he got to talk to her hope not at all.

After breakfast me and Enoch were able to leave to go into town again. But we had to be back in time for our walk. As we walked to the town, we past by our loop entrance.

"Enoch, why don't we go outside the loop? " I asked looking at the loop entrance. "Because Victor we will grow old and die is that what you want?" Enoch snapped and grabbed my arm pulling me away from the loop.

"What's gotten into you lately Victor?, first a girl and now you want to go outside of the loop, where the hollows are at waiting for our every move?" Enoch yelled towards the end and pushed me into an ally way so we can talk more in private.

" nothing enoch, why are you being so cold lately, every since Avery came, you've been a bigger ass than before. " I snapped and shoulder checked him as I stormed out no longer wanting to be Enoch for a while.

< hi this is just another filler. How do you guys like it? Can I get 5 votes and 5 comments for the next chapter please, I wanna know what you'll think. I got big plans for this, I'm just getting everything set up for it. Also thank you all who have read my story. Remember you are beautiful and lived and you are wanted. Stay beautiful >