◇ 2 ◇

We stayed at the pub for the rest of the day, having small conversations here and there. When we realised the time we quicky got up and left.

"Miss P is not going to be happy if we're late for supper tonight. " I mumbled and quicken my paste.

The closer we got to our home, I started to feel off, like something was different. When the house came in view, we got slightly worried that we were late for none of the other children were outside.

" great were late" Enoch groaned and enter the house waiting for Miss P. To be standing in the parlor to give us a lecture on being late. Surprisingly she was no where to be.

" that's odd, Miss P. Never late " I say as my and Enoch walk more into the house hearing voices coming from the din.

Turning into the hallway we saw the children crowed around the doorframe. "What's going on" Enoch demanded as he push past the children with me following pursuit.

Peering in I saw Miss P. Leaning over a girl we never seen. " who's she and what is she doing here." Enoch snapped glaring at the beaten and bruised unconscious girl.

< unedit, soooo how is it so far? I know it's bad but I'm trying okay. I'm doing this story by phone alright so its not going to be the greatest.  I hope you enjoy the story. Byeee. Oh and please leave  comments for me, I want to know if people like my story. >

|1|strong ( an Victor Bruntley love story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara