◇ 15 ◇

After our date I walked Avery back to the house holding her hand. It flet nice and I was extremely happy. When we got to the house the children and Miss Peregrine were in the parlor about to watch one of Horace dreams. "How lovely it was to finially met with us children, how did the picnic go?" Miss Peregrine asked withoit turning around from her seat as we walked in.

"It was lovely Miss Peregrine" Avery says as she sits next to Olive and i seat next to Millard.
"Well isn't that splendid. "Miss says as Horace starts projecting his dreams onto the screen. 

I could tell Avery loved watching hos dreams, even thought 98% was of him trying on suits. Every once in awhile she would comment on how that was a nice choice he made and he would mutter bavk a thank you.

After the last suit it switch to me and Avery literally just today with us messing around the beach and i asking to be her boyfriend and she saying yes, every gasp and looked at us and when Avery nodded confirming that it happen the girls let out squeals hugging Avery.

"Alright children settle down, it's time for reset" Miss P announced.  Everyone got up and Avery went to me and grabbed my hand as we made it outside. Avery was already used to it and enjoyed reset, but i know she doesn't like the loud nosey because of it.

We put on our mask and stepped outside, letting Avery pull us to the back, she held my hand tightly as the bomb dropped.  " something doesn't feel right Victor. " Avery says after reset is over.

"What do you mean love?" I asked slipping out a pet name for her. She blushes slightly and looks down. " I don't know hiw to explain it, but i feel like something is going to happen soon and i don't know if it's good or bad yet. " she says looking up at me.

I cup her face softly lookingat her lovingly. "Avery, you are completely safe, i promise." I say kidsing her forehead then both of her cheeks before giving her lips a peck. She smiles happily and nodes. " your right Mr Bruntley. " she grabs my head and leads me back to the house handing Olive and Emma our mask.

"Goodnight Mr Bruntley. " Avery says with a slight bow. "Goodnight Miss Sunken. "I replied giving her another peck on the cheek before she went off into her room.

"Victor" a vocie calls to me softly i turn around to see my little sister. "Yes sis." I asked nicely to her. "Would you read us a bedtime story." My sister replied i looked up to see the other two girls that share her room are looking at us. I smiledsoftly picking her and the other two girls up with no problem. "Sure, what do you ladies want to read tonight" i asked as i take them to bed. And tucking each girl in.

" anything victor anything" the girls chant. I smiled at them and grab one of there many children books. And begin to read.  After i finished i kissed my sister forehead and tokd the girls goodnight before making my way into my room.

I was completely happy.  But a part of me still wanted to leave...

{ ayeeeee long time no see. How is it? I have 24 days left until i graduate guys. Im going to San Francisco this week and to Disneyland! I'm super busy untill graduation.  But hopefully I'll update soon. IF YOU want to be a shout out in the next chapter.  Tell me who your favorite person is and why.
Who knows i may shour out 1 or several so make it count! Until next time. Stay beautiful stay strong and i love you. }