◇12◇

( soooo just letting you know that sometime in my life im going to go back and fix this book because wow i can't spell for sh!t also thank you all who has read my story it means a lot like a lot a lot. You are all amazing and it makes me so happy that y'all are reading it. So thank you x's  infinity!)

2 months later

Abe was back but only for a short amount of time since he's been wanting to join the army, the only bad thing is, is that he's doing it while in our loop so he'll be reliving it over and over again.

But on the bright side me and Avery have gotten so much more closer now, even Enoch is warming up to her. Everyone seems to be enjoying have Avery with us. And i haven't tried getting out of the loop since.

And i can't help that my feelings for her has gotten so much more stronger and i really hope she feels the same, I'm pretty sure she is flirting with me. She's such an amazing person and i can't believe how much more open she is now, even though there are times were i feel like she is hiding something but that is okay, she should be aloud secrets.

"Victor " a voicethat i knew very well now called, breaking me out of my daydream. Blushingi turned and looked at her. " Yes Avery! " i asked politely and smile kindly at her.

"I was wondering if you like to..." she trails off biting her lip, " you kniw what never mind sorry to habe bother you Victor" Avery says quickly and dashes out of my room.

"Huh i wonder what that was about. " i thought outloud, but srugged it off.  Maybe I'll find out what she wanted later. I sighed and decided to leave my room and go outside. I didn't really wanna do anything, but i knew miss Peregrine wouldn't want me to be inside for most of my day.

When i step outside i see Avery talking to emma and olvie they seem to all get along,  which is a good thing. I see my sister and i go up her.

"Victor do you wanna play with us?" She asked i smiled down at her and nod my head yes. She squealed and hugged me and grabbed my arm dragging me off somewhere in the yard to play.

< yay i updated. I probably won't update till April. I am very busy right now.  I have a lot of events coming up soon that involes with me leaving high school. If you are in still in school comment if ur elementary, middle, high school or college. And whatyour favorite subject is. Thank you and stay amazing!!>