Chapter 31

Remember, {{ }}  mature content.

I didn't want to get up

I opened my eyes to see Hunter's den. My mind whirled around the concrete room for a moment before I realized that he had carried me to his place instead of mine. Butterflies started swarming in my chest and I could feel my cheeks burning up. I blinked, and I was on his bed. I was draped under his black silk sheets his scent rising around. I blinked again, and there he was right beside me, pulling me closer with one arm.

"Good morning, idiot," it was so odd. Normally Hunter actually gave me a chance to do something stupid, but right now he seemed happy to skip that part. He seemed extremely happy, and close. So very close. "How else could I make sure you don't run away?" he shoved the pillow out from under my head and replaced it with his arm. We were so close that I couldn't bring myself to look him in the eyes. Our bodies were lined up so perfectly with his height matching mine from head to toe.

"Why...would I run away?" there was no reason for me to say that. I should definitely run away. The last time I was here turned out so...badly? Yet, my mouth was moving on its own and words came out without my consent. "You're all that I really want at this point. You're like this force in my life that I can't live without. It's like gravity. When you left..." oh god what's happening? "I felt like my heart was crumbling apart." This couldn't be real! There was no force on earth that could make me say something like that out loud!

"I know and I'm sorry. I won't deny how I feel about you anymore. I promise. But right now, before our time runs out, I want to show you something. I don't want you to run before I lose control... just this once... Let me show you what I've been holding back all this time Jake." It was at that moment I realized this couldn't be real, because I didn't try to fight him at all. Hunter laid me onto my back and ran his fingers along my jawline. It was as if I was hyper-aware of each touch.

The only light in the room came from one small lamp, yet I could see Hunter clearly. The way the soft bedding felt against my bare back, as I looked down my clothes were already off. I was aware of each detail around me... yet I lay there staring into his eyes. His bright emerald eyes lit up the darkness of his face and the gentle blonde curls that had been cut shorter since I last saw him. Those same eyes showed so much flame and desire which I knew was all for me. It all made me burn. Like a crank was turned up to ten just from the stroke on my chin.

When he leaned down and started kissing my neck, I wasn't surprised by the sensations that started taking me over. This was the part where I was supposed to fight him and come back to my senses. This was the part where I didn't let him kiss me. This was the part where I said 'bad dog' and at least struggled in vain to rip him from my body. That's what should have happened, but my body denied me control. My hands rose up to caress his sides and the wolf gently howled his frustration. It reminded me of the last time we lay in this position.

{{His hands found their purchase behind me, and I watched as his lips made their way to mine. My eyes closed, but I could still feel everything as he kissed me. The tension that wove through his muscles, the heat that invaded my lungs and mouth. His mouth was so warm and the throbbing that was clearly pulsing against my hips was all so overwhelming as he deepened the kiss. I was breathless in seconds, but he didn't stop.

My thoughts shifted as his hand traveled down my thigh and spread my legs apart. His body pressed into mine further. I knew what was coming next, I could feel it throbbing like crazy between his legs. Sweat dripped from our bodies and my legs started lifting to his sides without my permission. Hunter didn't need any more consent than that, and he began pressing into me, and I mean inside me. My inner muscles put up no resistance whatsoever and all I could feel was a burning pleasure filling my body.

I cried out in response, but his lips returned to claim me, and the sound turned into a moan. The werewolf in human form began to drive deeper and I barely tried to squirm away. His iron grip on my waist held me in place as I could feel him driving himself between my legs. It felt like a thick spear had found its way inside me and was taking over my body. Filling me with fire and pleasure all while it drove in and out. The world itself seemed to be melting with me as he flooded my body with that fire and lust. Every thrust felt like the first and I could barely find time in between gasps.

Despite the pace, he never slowed down. Plowing into me like it was the only thing that made sense. It was too much and when I couldn't take anymore. When my entire body felt conquered by his desire, an explosive wave of pleasure washed over me and I woke up.}}

When I blinked again, I was back at home in my own bed, and Hunter was sitting on the edge with his back turned to me. He was still shirtless and wearing that silly Santa hat from the parade. There was a full moon's light falling over him and making his tan skin look almost luminous white. He turned to face me and my heart rolled inside my chest. Everything that I had said or thought, it was true, even if I could never say it out loud in a million years. He was rough and overly aggressive which made him dangerous, but I was stronger and more capable than when we first met.

I fully realized that none of that experience was real, but I was still confused. Was it a sweet dream, or a beautiful nightmare? Either way, I didn't want to get up so soon.

Oh my god! You're still reading after 34 chapters!? I love you! <3

So really, you've been watching Jake and Hunter sort through this relationship for months now, do you remember where it all started? That night in the alley where Hunter transformed into the gray wolf and attacked Jake for the first time. since then, they've somehow come to the point where this is what their relationship has become. The next three chapters will be the final key stage building chapters in which you'll meet a ton of new/old characters. There have been plenty of small hints and secrets that you may not have really noticed in earlier chapters, but I can assure you that everything will be coming in to play within this next story arc. For you, my readers, I shall not disappoint.

The standard daily upload time will be later in the day by the way, now that I'm living somewhere new.