things i need to say

•stop equating female genitalia with womanhood. it's excluding of trans women  and other femme people for obvious reasons. women are unified by so much more than the contents of our pants. womanhood is so much more than that.

•now  is not the time for soft activism. it really  is not. saying things a certain way I having a certain look or social standing isn't going to prevent the violence and hatred and wickedness going on around us. respectability politics have no place in current circumstance. say what needs to be said and do what needs to be done. 

•white people: PLEASE stop not dedicating your energy to fighting people making statements about white people that make you upset, and instead join in the fight to make these statements untrue. 

•i will never stop finding it wild that white women voted for trump on a sunday and still had the audacity to circle back on monday at the women's march like nothing even happened. truly the craziest thing. 

•your feminism is intersectional or it is irrelevant. all women means ALL women. all people means ALL people. muslim people, latinx people, jewish people, disabled people. inclusive or irrelevant. 

•stop blaming the election on bernie supporters and look at voting statistics you look stupid. 

•don't police protestors. don't tell someone how they can express their anger or fight for change. i am tired of hearing about "peaceful protest" when really what people want is no protest.

•martin luther king jr. is not your cop out, or a corporeal representation of your invisible I Am Not Racist sign. stop pulling his quotes out of your pocket like he is lol 

•pronounce ethnic names properly 2k17. don't answer/use the short form of your name given to you by someone else 2k17. 

•i don't wanna hear "it happened a long time ago" to shut someone talking about racism or  the oppression of marginalized people Ever again. why? because history repeats itself. because the exact same things are happening again in present day. 

•THE HATRED OF THE OPRESSED DOES NOT EQUATE TO THE HATRED OF THE OPRESSOR. hating  or fighting or in any way responding to someone/a group of people who is literally opposed to your fundamental human rights and who you are as a person CANNOT be compared to the people inflicting the harm/abuse/benefitting from the oppression. miss me with that "if you do/say that You're Just As Bad As They Are" nonsense. 

goodnight.