0.8

~Haylee's POV~

I woke up for the second time in Tyler's bed. I must have been more tired than I thought yesterday. I looked at the alarm clock right beside me, 5 am. I had slept through a whole day. But then, it doesn't matter. I feel something moving besides me and an arm holding around my waist. I freeze. I slowly turn around and faced a sleeping Tyler.

"WHAT THE!!! Mother of dragons!!" I yell and jump up. "What do you think you do in the same bed as me? And where are my pants?" I didn't notice until now that my jeans where gone. And I knew I had them on yesterday.

"For crying out loud women! Don't scream!" he was clearly mad but I didn't care. "Where are my pants?" I asked him again. "Over their!" he pointed on the couch, "I took them of you so you wouldn't have to sleep in them. Nothing else!" I toked them on. "And why are we in the same bed?" He took a pillow over his head. "Because I put you here and I refuse to sleep on the couch!" he is a stupid asshole that what he is. "Next time leave me on the couch!" I opened the door to storm out. "Clearly! I don't want to wake up to this again, you're psycho!" I went down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"God morning! Had a good yelling at boss?" it was Linus. He, Adam and Jake sat down and ate. "join us you must be hungry after all screaming!" Adam took out a chair for me to sit on. "Where is everybody?" I asked all three as I reached for some bread.

"Nat, Lisa and Zach is on a mission and Leo and James is still asleep. Why did you yell at Ty?" they all looked curious at me. "Because he's an ass that's why... How's your wound?" Jake just shrugged. "So looking forward to play Ty's girl?" Adam smirked at me. I had forgot that. Thomas had given orders to let me out from the cage and that me and Tyler had to play that we're together in case of someone wondering what I did in the house. "Shit!" was my only answer and they all laughed at me. "See it like a punishment for the fire detectors!" Linus told me. I giggled "That was really funny though! And speaking of smoke does any of you might have a cigarette?" They nodded and we all went outside. Soon we was joined by Tyler.

"You assface is going shopping with the girls today. To buy you clothes and something to wear tonight." I hate shopping... "What happens tonight?" better not arguing with him after I woke him up so nicely. "Dwain is coming, so we'll have a party!" before I could ask who this Dwain guy is the others cheered. "This is going to be sick!" Tyler didn't look very happy. "Who's Dwain?" I asked. "Tyler's cousin. He's from New York and everytime his here we party!"