2.4

~Tyler's POV~

Haylee and I had just parked the car on the spot after we changed with Leo and Lisa. I sat and took pictures of the guards and 'lee wrote down everything they did, ate, peed, and turned everything. "Have you noticed that that guy turns every five minutes?" she pointed at a red headed guard that stood on the balcony. "No but good catch" she wrote it down and then observed the guard again to confirm.

"can I get the camera just for a second?" I nodded and gave it to her. She put it in front of her eye and zoomed maximum in on something. She wrote down something more that just was numbers and letters in a weird combination. 

"What are you looking at?" I asked curious. She wrote down more numbers. "The security system. I will need as much information as possible. I still don't know what exact system Thomas use." Right, I don't get a thing about that. And I can still don't see her as a great hacker. It's just not her aurora. 

"How do you know so much about this anyway?" she hesitated with the camera in the air when she thought about my question. "I don't know, I think it's interesting and Stefan told me I've always been interested in codes for what he can remember." She put the camera back for more photos. "Where you two a couple or something?" I don't know but it bother me that those two had that kind of history and it made me feel like I hate him more. 

"Something like that yes, when I woke up they told me we were together and we tried it but it didn't work" she shrugged. "Speaking of boyfriends, mom texted me before and we're going to a party at their place on Friday" so in four days we will have to take on the acting again. "Great! But I think we need a plan about what to answer at some questions about us" true that we don't need something surprising again like last time.

One guard started to walk toward us and Haylee hid the camera quickly."Don't get nervous!" I told her but just as the guard was about to knock on the window Haylee leaned in and started to kiss me. I didn't understand anything but played with. This was the second time I kissed her and it's still the best kiss.